4519 Glebe Farm Rd Sarasota FL 34235 MLS A4482684
Less Photos /\
4519 Glebe Farm Rd
Home Description: 4519 Glebe Farm Rd
GLORIOUS SUNSETS – PANORAMIC GOLF COURSE VIEWS – LIFE IS GREAT IN THE MEADOWS!!! Pride of ownership shows in this 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH POOL HOME that has been meticulously maintained and BACKS UP TO THE GOLF COURSE! Outdoor spaces contribute to the Florida lifestyle and this home has plenty of outdoor areas starting with the spacious front courtyard with beautiful arches and pretty pavers – a perfect setting for your morning coffee! Once inside, you will love the elegant finishes – including BRAZILIAN RIVER STONE GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, CROWN MOLDING and 18 INCH CERAMIC TILE THROUGHOUT. The kitchen is the heart of this home, open to the living room and large breakfast area. The spacious lanai extends your indoor living space to the outdoors with its beautiful pavers and unobstructed picturesque views of the golf course – there’s lots of room for entertaining or simply taking in a stunning sunset! Off to the right, you will find the large, private pool - take a dip or swim some laps! As this home is a FORMER BUILDER'S MODEL, some of the added features include an OVERSIZED LOT, BUILT-IN STORAGE UNITS IN THE GARAGE, WHICH IS ALSO CENTRALLY AIR-CONDITIONED, however, it is not included in the living space square footage under air. So, it is bonus air-conditioned space if you choose not to park your car(s) in the OVERSIZED GARAGE! The Meadows, a resort-style community, offers 14 miles of hiking and biking trails, fitness center, community pool, pickleball courts, and various other activities including pay-to-play tennis and golf. Centrally located with easy access to Downtown Sarasota, the white sandy beaches of Lido, Longboat & Siesta Keys, world-class arts, museums, theatre, shopping, dining and so much more - you’re going to love living in The Meadows!
- Address: 4519 Glebe Farm Rd
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34235
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s), Trails
- Elementary School: Gocio Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3244
Available now at $445,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Propane
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 12723
- Lot Acres: 0.29
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 78
- HOA Fees: $1,465 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $122
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Greenbelt, In County, On Golf Course, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Manager
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Contact The Meadows Community Association for any pet restrictions - 941-377-2300.
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$357,072 (19.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $218/sqft,
which is 15.3% less than similar homes
in the 34235 zip code.
4519 Glebe Farm Rd Sarasota FL 34235
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4519 Glebe Farm Rd
For Sale Near: 4519 Glebe Farm Rd
- Approx Payment:$2,165*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Palmerhouse Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4482684) located at 4519 Glebe Farm Rd Sarasota FL 34235, call: 813-527-9259
4519 Glebe Farm Rd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2044 sqft and
is currently priced at $445,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1977.
A comparable home for sale at 5024 Seville Dr in Sarasota is listed at $249,900.
This home on 4519 Glebe Farm Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Grande Oaks Preserve, Meadowlake Iii and Willow Green are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4482684 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (6 days ago).