4530 Egmont Dr Bradenton FL 34203 MLS A4484262
Less Photos /\
4530 Egmont Dr
Home Description: 4530 Egmont Dr
Pride of ownership shows throughout this meticulously maintained and updated home in the highly sought after Sabal Harbour community. As soon as you drive up to the home, you will be wowed by the beautifully landscaped yard with new solar lighting. Once you open the double front doors, you will be welcomed into the spacious foyer which showcases the open living room and dining room with beautiful pool views as the backdrop. Invite your guests out to your lanai for a pool party in the crystal clear refreshing saltwater pool or celebrate inside with a dinner party where guests can flow easily between the living room, dining room, family room and beautifully remodeled kitchen featuring granite counters, stainless steel appliances and soft close maple wood cabinets with dove tailed drawers and antique bronze fixtures. After dinner, pour your favorite beverage and head outside to your lanai where you will be awestruck by the spectacular colors of the sunsets over the lake. At the end of the day, escape to your completed remodeled private Owner's suite with brand new carpet in the bedroom and beautiful spa-like bathroom featuring double vanities, a deep soaking tub and separate walk in shower lined with travertine tile and dual rain shower heads. The bath remodel also includes new plumbing, floors, walls and stonework. This is a true split plan. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the house along with the second bathroom. The 4th bedroom makes for a perfect guest suite at the back of the house with a full bathroom across the hallway which doubles as a pool bath. At the front of the house, there is also a den which would work perfectly for a home office! The many updates in this home include brand new ceiling fans, pool pump, washer and dryer, sprinkler system, garage floor, blinds, painting inside and out, carpeting in the bedrooms, smoke detectors and pool screens.
- Elementary School: William H. Bashaw Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 70
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate, Tile, Wood
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granite Counters, Island
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Granite Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Exterior Features: Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $395,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Public
- Lot Sqft: 9514
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 270
- HOA Fees: $69 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $69
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Recreational Facilities
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$439,900 (11.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $156/sqft,
which is 11.7% less than similar homes
in the 34203 zip code.
4530 Egmont Dr Bradenton FL 34203
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4530 Egmont Dr
For Sale Near: 4530 Egmont Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,922*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4484262) located at 4530 Egmont Dr Bradenton FL 34203, call: 813-452-4165
4530 Egmont Dr, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2539 sqft and
is currently priced at $395,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 6107 42Nd Street Cir E in Bradenton is listed at $348,000.
This home on 4530 Egmont Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
River Place, Barrington Ridge and River Landings Bluffs are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4484262 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (4 days ago).