4549 Lindever Ln Palmetto FL 34221 MLS A4484287
Less Photos /\
4549 Lindever Ln
Home Description: 4549 Lindever Ln
Stunning lakefront Home in a Premier Community! Welcome home to this almost new 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom 1,498 sqft home located in the premium community of Willow Walk. This move in ready home is The Victoria model made by Maronda Homes and was finished in 2018 it has many interior features throughout including tall ceilings, crown molding, large living spaces, tile flooring through the home & upgraded light fixtures + fans. The spacious living room features recessed lighting, sliding glass doors & tile flooring. Prepare a feast in the gourmet eat-in kitchen made complete w/ recessed + drop down lighting, granite countertops, closet pantry, upgraded wood cabinets, & island w/ sink & breakfast bar. Host family dinner in the formal dining room w/chandelier lighting. The private master bedroom boasts a breathtaking view of the lake as well as an upgraded ceiling fan and crown molding. The luscious master bath features upgraded lighting, wood cabinets, walk-in shower, dual vanities, private water closet & a spacious walk-in closet. This home also features two spacious guest rooms & a full guest bathroom. The rear patio is a wonderful space for entertaining, it boasts a large open pad with plenty of room for seating and lush landscaping. Relax in the Hot-tub while enjoying an awe-inspiring sunset over the lake and our beautiful Florida weather. Almost sounds like vacation right?! The premier community of Willow Walk is furnished with a beautiful pavilion with resort style swimming pool & playground. This home is in a premium location, within minutes of the Ellenton Premium Outlets, 1-75/275 & US-301. It is also close to great schools, dining and shopping yet perfectly tucked away from the hustle & bustle. This home will not last long. Special Financing Incentives available on this property from SIRVA Mortgage.
- Address: 4549 Lindever Ln
- Levels: One
- City: Palmetto
- Zip: 34221
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Fence Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: James Tillman Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Above Ground, Heated
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 40
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1879
Available now at $259,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 4800
- Lot Acres: 0.11
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 185
- HOA Fees: $30 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $10
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cleared, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,822
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Manager, Pool Maintenance
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Agents are to personally verify ANY and ALL restrictions.
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$327,845 (26.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $173/sqft,
which is 7.4% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
4549 Lindever Ln Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4549 Lindever Ln
For Sale Near: 4549 Lindever Ln
- Approx Payment:$1,317*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4484287) located at 4549 Lindever Ln Palmetto FL 34221, call: 813-452-4165
4549 Lindever Ln, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 1498 sqft and
is currently priced at $259,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 2204 14Th St W in Palmetto is listed at $292,500.
This home on 4549 Lindever Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Palmetto Estates, Regency Oaks and Fosters Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4484287 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (6 days ago).