455 Oak Point Rd Osprey FL 34229 MLS A4518536
Less Photos /\
455 Oak Point Rd
Home Description: 455 Oak Point Rd
This grand home is sure to impress, with close to 3,200 square feet of living space—the largest home in Blackburn Point Woods-- and a private pool! Large, spacious rooms, soaring ceilings, and a cozy wood-burning fireplace are some of the attractive features of this unique home, which boasts three bedrooms plus a large den and an office, three full baths and closet space galore! The first-floor master suite is generously sized with an en-suite bath and an entire wall of closets. The second floor contains a second, spacious master bedroom, a den/office, a full bath with dual sinks and two flex/loft spaces--perfect for family or guest accommodation, exercise room or artist studio. The location of this special community can’t be beat! Blackburn Point Woods is a friendly maintenance-free community, consisting of 44 single- family attached homes nestled in a wooded West-of-Trail paradise walking distance of Casey Key, Blackburn Point Marina, and Blackburn Point Park which features a boat ramp, canoe/kayak launch and fishing pier. The community is proximate to Nokomis, Venice and Siesta Key beaches, restaurants, shopping and Oscar Scherer State Park, and shares neighboring Pine Run’s many amenities, including two heated pools, tennis and pickleball courts, fitness center and clubhouse.
- Address: 455 Oak Point Rd
- Levels: Two
- City: Osprey
- Zip: 34229
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Buyer Approval Required,Deed Restrictions,Sidewalks,Special Community Restrictions
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Laurel Nokomis Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Dry Bar,Eat-in Kitchen,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Skylight(s),Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Loft Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Loft Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Great Room,Loft
- Architectural Style: Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony,French Doors,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters,Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4255
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||15.5x19.5||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Dining Room||10x15||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Available,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Meter,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 5909.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1400
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 39
- HOA Fees: $1,600 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $533
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone,In County,Level,Near Marina,Near Public Transit,Paved,Sidewalk,Street Dead-End
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund,Insurance,Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Structure,Management,Pool,Private Road,Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit,Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Maximum of 2 household pets (cats, dogs, birds fish): must be leashed when outdoors; incessant barking may cause removal; pets considered unacceptable by the Board will not be permitted; tenants and guests may not have pets.
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$1,999,523 (280.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $164/sqft,
which is 176.0% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
455 Oak Point Rd Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 455 Oak Point Rd
- Approx Payment:$2,554*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY.
455 Oak Point Rd, Osprey FL is a single family home of 3192 sqft and
is currently priced at $525,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 144 Osprey Point Dr in Osprey is listed at $3,450,000.
This home on 455 Oak Point Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Osprey, FL.
Bay Oaks Estates, Meridian At The Oaks Preserve and Bay Street Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4518536 has been posted on this site since 11/23/2021 (14 days ago).