4564 29Th Avenue Cir E Palmetto FL 34221 MLS A4484403
Less Photos /\
4564 29Th Avenue Cir E
Home Description: 4564 29Th Avenue Cir E
Tucked in the back of Sugar Mill Lakes you will find this spectacular 4-bedroom pool home waiting for you to discover. As you pull up, notice the beautiful landscaping complete with a colorful Bottle Brush tree! The oversized driveway leaves plenty of room for your guests! As you walk through the front door, your eyes are drawn straight back to the screened lanai, pool and spa. The laminate flooring takes you through the living and dining room right into the kitchen and family room where you will find tile floors and a wood burning fireplace, perfect for those cool winter days. The kitchen has been updated with wood cabinetry, solid surface countertops and new stainless appliances including a gas range and dual ice makers in the refrigerator! The master suite features sliding doors to the lanai, laminate flooring and a tranquil master bath. On the other side of the home you will find the three guest bedrooms and an additional bath. As you take in the features of this home, notice that all the flooring is either tile or laminate (no carpet to worry about), there is a whole house speaker system and a Nest thermostat. Outside you will find the heated pool and spa surrounded by a fenced yard for added privacy. The covered lanai provides plenty of space to relax out of the sun. There is a gas connection so you can easily add your outdoor kitchen (the LP tank is owned)! This home features a new AC, new Water Heater, new refrigerator, newer washer and dryer and a newer Pool Pump.
- Address: 4564 29Th Avenue Cir E
- Levels: One
- City: Palmetto
- Zip: 34221
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Sugar Mill Lakes
- Community Features: Fence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: James Tillman Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Thermostat
- Building Sqft: 2782
Available now at $349,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 8799
- Lot Acres: 0.20
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 93
- HOA Fees: $223 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $74
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Manager, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$384,855 (10.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $171/sqft,
which is 3.3% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
4564 29Th Avenue Cir E Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4564 29Th Avenue Cir E
For Sale Near: 4564 29Th Avenue Cir E
- Approx Payment:$1,702*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4484403) located at 4564 29Th Avenue Cir E Palmetto FL 34221, call: 813-452-4165
4564 29Th Avenue Cir E, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 2041 sqft and
is currently priced at $349,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 5633 Trevesta Pl in Palmetto is listed at $456,990.
This home on 4564 29Th Avenue Cir E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Laguna At Riviera Dunes, Old Mill Preserve and Woods Of Moccasin Wallow are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4484403 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (9 days ago).