4577 Glenbrook Cir Palm Harbor FL 34683 MLS U8118763
Reduced By $25,000
last change 4/16/2021
Less Photos /\
4577 Glenbrook Cir
Home Description: 4577 Glenbrook Cir
Back on market with price adjustment! WELCOME HOME! LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! An amazing opportunity to own an updated, immaculate home in the sought-after Palm Harbor neighborhood of Glenbrook Estates, next to Innisbrook Golf & Spa Resort. (Home of The PGA Tour’s Valspar Golf Championship). Top rated schools! Spectacular 4 bedroom/2.5 bath/ oversized 2 car side load garage split plan pool home! Professionally landscaped homesite on a treed lot with over 1/3 acre and privacy fenced backyard. Be impressed as you arrive to newly installed (1800 square feet) brick pavered circular driveway. Oversized side entry garage offers another expansive driveway. Home boasts designer travertine with tumbled edges throughout all rooms except bedrooms. The common areas of the home wrap around the screened enclosed lanai with spillover waterfall pool, brick pavers, walk around bar with granite counters and setting for 6 and outdoor 46” TV. The entertainer’s kitchen is designed for the gourmet chef with granite counters, soft close cream-colored wood cabinets with pull out drawers, generous sized breakfast bar with setting for 6, separate island with granite, Profile SS appliances including French style refrigerator and filtered water system. Café room off kitchen is light and bright with matching built it wall cabinets. Custom designed real brick wall brings warmth and ambience to the family room with matching brick on wood burning fireplace. Owner’s retreat offers huge walk-in closet and updated luxurious bathroom with granite counters, separate his/her vanities, garden tub, tumbled marble/tile shower with stylish tile accents. Fourth bedroom with closet and French doors is currently being utilized as an office. Second bathroom updated with new tile shower and granite vanity. Half bath conveniently located for guests. Separate Living room and dining room area are designed for additional entertaining/relaxing. Freshly painted interior and exterior. Minutes from library, shopping, restaurants, St Petersburg College, Leepa-Rattner Museum of Fine Art, Pinellas Trail, world famous Dunedin beaches, downtown Palm Harbor and hospitals. NOT LOCATED IN A FLOOD ZONE! Must see!
- Elementary School: Sutherland Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: Tarpon Springs High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Travertine
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $624,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 14113
- Lot Dim: 110x128
- Lot Acres: 0.32
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 9
- HOA Fees: $500 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $41
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions
- Pet Restrictions: Contact HOA for any further questions on pets.
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$730,663 (16.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $247/sqft,
which is 0.5% less than similar homes
in the 34683 zip code.
4577 Glenbrook Cir Palm Harbor FL 34683
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4577 Glenbrook Cir
For Sale Near: 4577 Glenbrook Cir
- Approx Payment:$3,040*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8118763) located at 4577 Glenbrook Cir Palm Harbor FL 34683, call: 813-452-4250
4577 Glenbrook Cir, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 2526 sqft and
is currently priced at $624,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 943 Harbor Cir in Palm Harbor is listed at $439,900.
This home on 4577 Glenbrook Cir has decreased in price by $25,000 and the last change was on 4/16/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Crystal Beach Heights, Eniswood and Oak Trail are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8118763 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (10 days ago).