4607 34Th Avenue W Dr Bradenton FL 34209 MLS U8221618
Reduced By $100
last change 12/8/2023
Less Photos /\
4607 34Th Avenue W Dr
Home Description: 4607 34Th Avenue W Dr
Beautiful designer touches in this POOL home offering 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 2 car garage situated in a quiet cul de sac of Village West! Newer HVAC (2022). Arriving to your future home you will be drawn in by the modern fresh paint and oversized driveway leading to your garage. Inside you will find a bright and spacious open concept living area featuring high vaulted ceilings, new interior paint, new luxury waterproof vinyl flooring, and modern fixtures throughout. Beautifully updated kitchen boasts shaker cabinets, dazzling QUARTZ countertops, inviting breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, and tri-color subway tile backsplash. Huge closet pantry for storage. Formal dining space is perfect for entertaining! Plenty of living space in this oversized open concept living room with sliding doors to your screened pool area! Enjoy updated LVP flooring in your Primary Suite with private access to your covered patio. Escape to your spa like retreat bathroom with stone style finished tile flooring, seamless glass shower stall with gorgeous custom tile finishes, and double sink Quartz top vanity. Three Guest bedrooms offer new plush carpet and provide ample space. Fourth bedroom is perfect for an office/flex space! Guest bath is updated showcasing new mosaic tile flooring, updated vanity, and gleaming subway tile finishes in your shower/tub combo. Step outside to your Florida oasis which provides plenty of screened and covered patio space alongside your pool and plenty of green space that is fully fenced for privacy. Village West has a low annual HOA and offers a community pool for your enjoyment. Your future home is minutes to Bradenton Christian School, GT Bray Park, close to IMG Academy, Pinebrook Ironwood Golf Course, pristine award-winning beaches like Anna Maria Island and Holmes Beach, Cortez Blvd restaurants/shopping, and a short drive to downtown Bradenton marinas, restaurants, shopping, nightlife and more!
- Elementary School: Moody Elementary
- Middle School: W.D. Sugg Middle
- High School: Bayshore High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Ninguno,Open Floorplan,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Luxury Vinyl
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate,Great Room
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2292
Available now at $519,800
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Oversized
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8233.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1900
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 75
- HOA Fees: $260 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $22
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Cul-De-Sac,Landscaped,Level,Near Golf Course,Near Public Transit,Paved,Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Pool
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer to verify
- : 866-580-6402
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$1,441,437 (177.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $318/sqft,
which is 39.9% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
4607 34Th Avenue W Dr Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4607 34Th Avenue W Dr
For Sale Near: 4607 34Th Avenue W Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,529*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of CHARLES RUTENBERG REALTY INC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8221618) located at 4607 34Th Avenue W Dr Bradenton FL 34209, call: 813-452-4165
4607 34Th Avenue W Dr, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1636 sqft and
is currently priced at $519,800
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2207 78Th W St in Bradenton is listed at $850,000.
This home on 4607 34Th Avenue W Dr has decreased in price by $100 and the last change was on 12/8/2023.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Perico Bay Club, Arbor Oaks and Cordova Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8221618 has been posted on this site since 11/18/2023 (20 days ago).