4608 Blue Marlin Dr Bradenton FL 34208 MLS A4488160
Less Photos /\
4608 Blue Marlin Dr
Home Description: 4608 Blue Marlin Dr
Classic Key West charm combined w/ultimate boating lifestyle. This is your opportunity to own your own slice of paradise. Located only 6 houses from the Grand Canal in the Inlets, a prime boating community Just minutes to the Manatee River. Enter through a custom leaded glass double entry door. There is tile throughout the main living areas with freshly installed carpet in the front den and separate living room! This custom Camlin Home has great details including crown molding in all areas. This home has a split floorplan with 2 bedrooms at the back of the home and the master to one side. There is an updated open kitchen with stainless steel appliances and custom granite countertops. The outside pool area has an impressive oversize covered lanai that overlooks your solar heated, freshly resurfaced (2020) saltwater pool. Spacious Master Suite has a bath with tile walk-in shower, jetted tub and 2 large walk-in closets. There are sliding doors to the lanai as well as a custom doggy door! Plantation shutters and ceiling fans add to the coastal look. Separate Laundry Room, central vacuum system, and extended garage. The home had a NEW ROOF installed in 2020! Community features tennis courts, waterfront park, kayak launch and walking trails, sidewalks lined with charming, gas powered streetlamps and homes that are meticulously maintained. No CDD, low HOA & low flood insurance Centrally located close to downtown Bradenton, quick access to I-75 makes traveling to Tampa or Sarasota an easy commute. Close enough to enjoy all that our area has to offer from the beaches, to shopping, to restaurants and downtown Bradenton’s Riverwalk.
- Elementary School: William H. Bashaw Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, Solar Heat
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Freshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal
- Water Feet: 150
- Water Extras: Boat Ramp - Private, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lock, No Wake Zone, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Canal - Freshwater, Freshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Key West
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Portico
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Natural Gas
- Utilities: Natural Gas Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7501
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 102
- HOA Fees: $411 Semi-Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $68
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Other Fees Amount: $94 Quarterly
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$407,645 (34.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $262/sqft,
which is 17.6% less than similar homes
in the 34208 zip code.
4608 Blue Marlin Dr Bradenton FL 34208
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4608 Blue Marlin Dr
For Sale Near: 4608 Blue Marlin Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,040*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
4608 Blue Marlin Dr, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2385 sqft and
is currently priced at $624,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable home for sale at 1505 19Th Street Ct E in Bradenton is listed at $225,000.
This home on 4608 Blue Marlin Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Magnolia Manor, Hidden Lagoon and River Haven are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4488160 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2021 (7 days ago).