461 Magnolia Rd Venice FL 34293 MLS N6126917
Less Photos /\
461 Magnolia Rd
Home Description: 461 Magnolia Rd
Location, low monthly bills, and lots of opportunities to make this home your own unique sanctuary! Those 3 "Ls" are the reasons you will fall in love with this 2-bedroom, 2-bath gem in South Venice. Location - quiet street, and for a nominal amount per year, you can join the South Venice Association to use the boat ramp and ferry that goes to a private beach. Not only that, but you will be equidistant from Venice Island and Wellen Park, the two biggest hot spots in town. Low monthly bills - this home features a roof with solar panels, which cuts monthly costs by a tremendous amount. No water bill, no gas bill, and only a $25 electric bill (required connection fee from FPL). Lots of opportunities - the owners did the hard part by ripping out all the carpet, exposing Terrazzo flooring underneath. Now it's time for you to customize and make it your own. The light coming in from the northwest in front, and south in the back makes this floor plan feel enormous. Cozy up with a good book and your favorite cocktail on your front porch to enjoy the sunset lighting, and sip your morning coffee on your lanai in back to enjoy the daytime light. A roomy shed in the backyard accompanies this home. You can turn it into a "She-Shed" or "Man-Cave." What's more? Impact glass windows throughout, and nearly brand-new washer and dryer, just one year old. This would be an awesome home for investors or first-time buyers. Take the grand excursion today!
- Elementary School: Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Open Floorplan,Thermostat,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Freezer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Solar Hot Water,Washer,Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Laminate,Terrazzo
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Closet Pantry,Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Great Room
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Private Mailbox,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Other,Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Lighting,Roof,Thermostat,Water Heater
- Green Energy Generation: Solar
- Building Sqft: 1823
Available now at $334,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Solar
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Solar,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8000.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1800
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 1065
- HOA Fees: $125 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $10
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: None
- : 941-412-3323
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$450,934 (34.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $264/sqft,
which is 17.2% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
461 Magnolia Rd Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 461 Magnolia Rd
For Sale Near: 461 Magnolia Rd
- Approx Payment:$1,629*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of PREMIER SOTHEBYS INTL REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# N6126917) located at 461 Magnolia Rd Venice FL 34293, call: 813-527-9259
461 Magnolia Rd, Venice FL is a single family home of 1268 sqft and
is currently priced at $334,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 584 Flamingo Rd in Venice is listed at $385,000.
This home on 461 Magnolia Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Heron Shores, Ninth Fairway and Hourglass Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6126917 has been posted on this site since 5/25/2023 (8 days ago).