4611 Duhme Rd # 1C St Petersburg FL 33708 MLS T3448265
Less Photos /\
4611 Duhme Rd # 1C
Home Description: 4611 Duhme Rd # 1C
If you want to live in one of the best sunset viewing destinations in the USA, then this property may be perfect for you. This quaint, non-age restricted, ground level condo is located on the cusp between St. Petersburg and Madeira Beach, and has so much to offer within just a few minutes drive! Food, Shopping, the VA, American Legion, and many more amazing attractions are at your finger tips. In spite of being surrounded by plenty to do, this condo community is an oasis of calm in an otherwise thriving area. While relaxing with a book on the spacious screened lania overlooking the pond, you are likely to spot abundant wildlife, such as ducks, rabbits, and other birds. If you enjoy spending time rejuvenating in the pool or jacuzzi, both are just a couple minutes walk from this Condo, and are meticulously maintained by the condo association, so that you don't have to worry about any maintenance. Stepping inside for a moment, you are sure to enjoy the benefits of the Washer and Dryer inside the unit, along with the tankless hot water heater which will never run cold. Plenty of natural light pours through the sliding doors located in the living room and primary bedroom.
- Elementary School: Orange Grove Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Osceola Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 24
- Interior Features: Accessibility Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Master Bedroom Main Floor
- Appliances: Dryer,Range,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Electric,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub,Stone Counters
- Kitchen Features: Exhaust Fan,Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility,Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Coastal,Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Shade Shutter(s),Sliding Doors,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 797
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bathroom||9x9||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Living Room||20x13||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bedroom||15x12||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: False
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned,Guest,Off Street
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- HOA Fees: $0 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $0
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Condominium
- Location: Landscaped,Private
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds,Pool,Private Road,Sewer,Trash,Water
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $399
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Building Name Number: 4611
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit,Size Limit,Yes
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 1
- Max Pet Weight: 20
- : 863-680-4005
The average asking price of a 1 bedroom St Petersburg condo in this zip code is
$319,638 (45.3% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $276/sqft,
which is 67.6% less than similar condos
in the 33708 zip code.
4611 Duhme Rd # 1C St Petersburg FL 33708
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4611 Duhme Rd # 1C
For Sale Near: 4611 Duhme Rd # 1C
- Approx Payment:$1,115*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of FRANKLIN BELL REALTY LLC.
4611 Duhme Rd # 1C, St Petersburg FL is a condo of 797 sqft and
is currently priced at $220,000
This condo has 1 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 9815 47Th N Ave # 101 in St Petersburg is listed at $159,900.
This condo on 4611 Duhme Rd # 1C has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
The Hamilton House, Colonial Court and Long Bayou are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3448265 has been posted on this site since 5/24/2023 (16 days ago).