4620 Bay Blvd # 1113 Port Richey FL 34668 MLS W7833255
Less Photos /\
4620 Bay Blvd # 1113
Home Description: 4620 Bay Blvd # 1113
BEAUTIFULLY remodeled, GULF FRONT condo brand new to the market! Don't miss this opportunity. Gorgeous open floor plan with view of the Gulf of Mexico from almost every room! Kitchen with updated cabinetry, countertops and stainless appliances offers view of the Gulf. Breakfast bar open to living room/ dining room combo with direct view of the Gulf. Lanai has been enclosed as additional air conditioned square footage. Lanai offers sliding door access with a private spiral staircase for rear access to the waterfront. Master bedroom with direct view of the Gulf, Huge closet with built in closet system, en suite bath with updated vanity and countertops and newly remodeled shower with subway tile. GORGEOUS. Guest bedroom with built in desk and room for a couch or bed. Guest bath with tub/shower and updated vanity with countertops. Ceiling fans in living room and both bedrooms. Tile flooring throughout. Plantation shutters in all windows, Lanai with shades. Unit comes mostly furnished- see attachments for list of items that do not convey. Furnishings are approximately 6 years old. AC/Heat pump installed late 2019, On demand hot water system, full house water filter, appliances 2020 all matching GE. Full size washer and dryer. Carport #13 located in front of the building. Storage locker #13 located at the East end of the garage. Community offers: 24 hour manned gate guard, BRAND NEW clubhouse with fitness, library and game tables, tennis, community boat ramp, fishing pier, waterfront boardwalk and putting green. RV/Boat/Kayak parking upon availability with additional fees. NO PETS and NOT AGE RESTRICTED. Sand Pebble is close to waterfront dining, water activities, medical, shopping, historic downtown New Port Richey, approx. 20 min to the Tarpon Sponge Docks, approx 40 minutes to Honeymoon Island and Caladisi Island. Approx 60 min to Clearwater Beach. Approx 60 min to Tampa for nightlife, theme parks, cruise port, airport. CALL TODAY!
- Address: 4620 Bay Blvd # 1113
- Unit Num: 1113
- Levels: One
- City: Port Richey
- Zip: 34668
- County: Pasco
- Subdivision: Sand Pebble Pointe
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Optional Additional Fees, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Facilities, Security, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean - Full
- Water Name: GULF OF MEXICO, COTEE RIVER
- Water Frontage: Gulf/Ocean
- Water Feet: 1
- Water Extras: Fishing Pier, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Beach - Private, Canal - Saltwater, Gulf/Ocean, River
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Exterior Features: Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1248
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Covered, Guest
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 26801
- Lot Acres: 0.62
- Lot Num: 1113
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Mid Rise
- Location: FloodZone, In City Limits, Street Paved
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Internet, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Security, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $600 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $600
- Building Num Floors: 5
- Building Name Number: 11
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: No
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Port Richey condo in this zip code is
$203,145 (26.1% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $268/sqft,
which is 30.4% less than similar condos
in the 34668 zip code.
4620 Bay Blvd # 1113 Port Richey FL 34668
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4620 Bay Blvd # 1113
- Approx Payment:$1,393*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4288 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Best Of The Gulf Realty Inc.
4620 Bay Blvd # 1113, Port Richey FL is a condo of 1025 sqft and
is currently priced at $275,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 11719 Rolling Pine Ln in Port Richey is listed at $139,900.
This condo on 4620 Bay Blvd # 1113 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Port Richey, FL.
West Port, Forest Lake Estates and Orchid Lake Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS W7833255 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2021 (11 days ago).