4673 Aylesford Dr Palm Harbor FL 34685 MLS T3246985
Reduced By $5,000
last change 7/8/2020
Less Photos /\
4673 Aylesford Dr
Home Description: 4673 Aylesford Dr
This lovely 4 bedroom/3 bath home is located in Aylesford, one of Lansbrook’s most desirable subdivisions. The split bedroom layout includes a formal living room/dining room, an office/den (that could be used as a 5th bedroom), a gourmet style kitchen, and an amazing family room. The Island kitchen is equipped with loads of features including: a large breakfast bar, as well as a window front dinette area. The Family Room features a wood burning fire place, volume ceilings, and an abundance of natural lighting. The home has numerous glass doors that lead out to the screen enclosed lanai pool deck area. The garage offers lots of storage space for vehicles as well as recreational toys. The Lansbrook community offers numerous amenities, such as: a Public Golf Course, a YMCA, a Rec-park with volleyball/basketball courts, as well as a boat ramp park with direct access to Lake Tarpon. This is one of those homes with too many features to list, you really must see it for yourself. View virtual tour to see additional photos.
- Elementary School: Cypress Woods Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: East Lake High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Above Ground, Heated
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3964
Available now at $544,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10607
- Lot Dim: 82x124
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 56
- HOA Fees: $1,189 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $99
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund, Manager, Recreational Facilities, Trash
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please check with the management company 727-799-0031
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$534,175 (2.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $197/sqft,
which is 5.0% less than similar homes
in the 34685 zip code.
4673 Aylesford Dr Palm Harbor FL 34685
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4673 Aylesford Dr
For Sale Near: 4673 Aylesford Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,651*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3246985) located at 4673 Aylesford Dr Palm Harbor FL 34685, call: 813-452-4250
4673 Aylesford Dr, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 2763 sqft and
is currently priced at $544,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1995.
A comparable home for sale at 4709 Highgate Blvd in Palm Harbor is listed at $475,000.
This home on 4673 Aylesford Dr has decreased in price by $5,000 and the last change was on 7/8/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Fallbrook, Devonshire At Ridgem and Lynnwood are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3246985 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (10 days ago).