4687 San Siro Dr Sarasota FL 34235 MLS A4556466
Less Photos /\
4687 San Siro Dr
Home Description: 4687 San Siro Dr
Located at the end of a cul-de-sac in a secluded community surrounded by tall trees, sparkling water, and lush landscaping, this spacious home is a hidden gem. Situated on a third-of-an-acre plot which overlooks a pond in the back, this serene and private setting is perfect for those who enjoy big spaces. Upon entering the home from a beautifully manicured lawn, you will instantly grasp the spaciousness of the interior with its soaring cathedral ceilings and sizeable rooms. Architectural details such as double-French doors, built-in wet bar, wood-burning fireplace, sky lights, and double sliders leading to an oversized patio with outdoor kitchen and pool only add the luxuriousness of the property. The large kitchen includes a breakfast bar with honey-toned shaker-style wood cabinets and stainless steel and black appliances. A dining area is adjacent to the kitchen and near a door that leads to the patio. The kitchen looks out toward a roomy area anchored by a beautiful fireplace perfect for entertaining. The oversized screened patio has a heated pool surrounded by pavers and pristine views of trees, water and more lush nature. This sizable space is perfect for hosting pool parties or festive gatherings. Amenities include impact windows, a Sunrun Solar system to cut down on energy bills, a water softener, insta-hot water in kitchen and a shared well for irrigation. Located down the street from dog-friendly county-owned park, Longwood Park, this recreation center includes a gymnasium, pickle-ball courts, tennis courts, picnic table with covered pavilion, playground and more. The property is conveniently located near Benderson Park, I-75 and UTC mall where you will find numerous shops and fine dining establishments.
- Address: 4687 San Siro Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34235
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- Elementary School: Emma E. Booker Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Outside Bath Access,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Dry Bar,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Skylight(s),Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Vinyl
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: French Doors,Irrigation System,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Outdoor Shower,Private Mailbox,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3315
Available now at $699,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||17x20||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Zoned
- Heating: Central,Electric,Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Public,Solar,Sprinkler Well,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 14436.00
- Lot Acres: 0.3300
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 8
- HOA Fees: $75 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $6
- HOA/Community Assoc: None
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac,Oversized Lot,Paved,Private,Street Dead-End
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: County Leash Laws Apply - Please see HOA Docs for any additional restrictions.
- : 941-907-9595
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$498,577 (28.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $297/sqft,
which is 5.3% less than similar homes
in the 34235 zip code.
4687 San Siro Dr Sarasota FL 34235
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4687 San Siro Dr
For Sale Near: 4687 San Siro Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,400*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4556466) located at 4687 San Siro Dr Sarasota FL 34235, call: 813-527-9259
4687 San Siro Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2357 sqft and
is currently priced at $699,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3404 Crystal Lakes Ct in Sarasota is listed at $479,000.
This home on 4687 San Siro Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Desoto Pines, Hadfield Greene and Longwood Villas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4556466 has been posted on this site since 1/23/2023 (7 days ago).