4691 Claremont Park Dr Bradenton FL 34211 MLS A4522215
Less Photos /\
4691 Claremont Park Dr
Home Description: 4691 Claremont Park Dr
No Further Waiting. This meticulously maintained move in ready home is waiting for new owner. Popular Endless Summer 2 floor plan by Neal Communities in excellent condition is located in highly sought after community of Central Park in Lakewood Ranch. This Open Floor Plan concept features 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, Den/Office Space, 2 car garage situated on one of the largest lot in the community. This home features Brand New Flooring in Living Area, Kitchen and Dining area. Freshly Cleaned Carpet, Freshly Paint. Spectacular Kitchen features Stainless Steel Appliances, fantastic Quartz Countertops, Solid Wood Cabinets. Great Room features Pocket Sliding Glass door to enter in most beautiful extended lanai area with gorgeous water view. How about completely functional Outdoor Kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel sink. I guarantee you will fall in love with this extended lanai and water view, perfect spot to enjoy Florida Sunshine weather. Additional features like brand new epoxy flooring in garage, very spacious lot on both sides of home that can be used for many purposes. Don’t Forget, This is completely Maintenance Free Community. Community Pool is only accessible to Claremont Park residents. No need to mention, that Home is located in A+ rated School Districts. This Home is Located within short distance of UTC Mall, I-75, Lakewood Ranch Downtown, Lecom College, Major Shopping, Restaurants, Hospitals, Gulf Beaches, SRQ Airport. Call me to schedule your private tour.
- Address: 4691 Claremont Park Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34211
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Gated,Golf Carts OK,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Park,Playground,Pool,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts
- Elementary School: Gullett Elementary
- Middle School: Dr Mona Jain Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Hardwood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Outdoor Kitchen,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 2996
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 12223.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2800
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 738
- HOA Fees: $500 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $167
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,412
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes,Escrow Reserves Fund,Maintenance Grounds,Pool
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA Docs
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$601,090 (12.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $313/sqft,
which is 7.4% less than similar homes
in the 34211 zip code.
4691 Claremont Park Dr Bradenton FL 34211
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4691 Claremont Park Dr
For Sale Near: 4691 Claremont Park Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,357*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of FINE PROPERTIES.
4691 Claremont Park Dr, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2202 sqft and
is currently priced at $689,990
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 12943 Seasong Ter in Bradenton is listed at $547,990.
This home on 4691 Claremont Park Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Polo Run, Indigo and Lorraine Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4522215 has been posted on this site since 1/14/2022 (6 days ago).