4715 Compass Dr Bradenton FL 34208 MLS A4561915
Less Photos /\
4715 Compass Dr
Home Description: 4715 Compass Dr
Own a waterfront property for a fraction of the cost. If you want the ultimate convenience of boating, HERE IS THE OPPORTUNITY! This bright and beautiful newly painted, 2BD, 2-1/2BA home with Office (or 3rd Bedroom) and "MAN CAVE" is conveniently located in the Inlets of Riverdale. Newer roof and hot water heater, plus a renovated kitchen including customized countertops/backsplash, appliances, and pull out drawers, are the desires of any prospective buyer who wants a move-in ready home. Also this wonderful property has a carefree vinyl plank flooring throughout most of the interior and customized plantation shutters on all the windows which only add to its coastal appeal. Monitored security cameras are affixed at key locations on the front entrance and on the outside lanai which provides the homeowner greater security. This oasis comes with a recently changed salt water pool with updated heater equipment, and a very private newly installed paver lanai area to entertain or enjoy some tranquil time looking out to water. Your wonderful 75 foot waterfront home has a deep freshwater private dock, conveniently including water and electric, to clean your boat after a day of either fishing or just cruising the surrounding islands on the closely located Manatee River, Gulf of Mexico or Tampa Bay. The popular Inlets boating community situated on the Manatee River, also offers tennis, canoeing or kayaking, nature trails and many amenities easily accessible from this location. You will find Tampa to the North and Naples/Marco Island to the South, fine dining, art festivities and cultural events throughout the year, not to mention world class beaches along the closely situated barrier islands. This delightful home with lower HOA fees and no CDD costs, will only add to the pleasure it brings to the new owners.
- Address: 4715 Compass Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34208
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Riverdale
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Playground,Tennis Courts,Water Access,Waterfront
- Elementary School: William H. Bashaw Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Canal
- Water Name: MANATEE RIVER
- Water Frontage: Canal - Freshwater,Freshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Dock - Concrete,Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site,Dock w/o Electric,Dock w/Water Supply
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Bayou,Brackish Water,Canal - Brackish,Canal - Freshwater,Freshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal,Gulf/Ocean,Gulf/Ocean to Bay,Intracoastal Waterway,River
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,High Ceilings,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile,Vinyl
- Bonus Room Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Office Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Built-In Shelving,Ceiling Fan(s),Stone Counters
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Garden,Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2785
Available now at $849,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Covered,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Portico,Workshop in Garage
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 8233.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1900
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 340
- HOA Fees: $90 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $30
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone,Landscaped,Paved,Sidewalk,Street Dead-End
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Refer to HOA Rules and Regs
- : 941-727-2800
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$416,665 (51.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $471/sqft,
which is 34.3% less than similar homes
in the 34208 zip code.
4715 Compass Dr Bradenton FL 34208
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4715 Compass Dr
For Sale Near: 4715 Compass Dr
- Approx Payment:$4,134*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of WAGNER REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4561915) located at 4715 Compass Dr Bradenton FL 34208, call: 813-452-4165
4715 Compass Dr, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1806 sqft and
is currently priced at $849,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 709 Hickory Ln in Bradenton is listed at $339,900.
This home on 4715 Compass Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
The Inlets, Tidewater Preserve and Lychee Acres are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4561915 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2023 (4 days ago).