4744 Stafford Ct Palmetto FL 34221 MLS U8126493
Less Photos /\
4744 Stafford Ct
Home Description: 4744 Stafford Ct
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOUR DREAM HOME TO BE BUILT, IT IS READY TODAY! This impeccable and beautiful Roma Model is located in the sought-after community: ESPLANADE at ARTISAN LAKES. From the moment you walk in the door, you will be impressed by the meticulous attention to detail and the STRIKING UPGRADES throughout the home. From the deluxe porcelain 24”x24” tile floors throughout, to the breathtaking custom-made plantation shutters, to the sparkling top-of-the-line GE café series appliances, to the 42” kitchen cabinets, no expense has been spared to create this EXCEPTIONAL HOME. Breathtaking high ceilings combined with 8ft doors give an expansive feel to the home while designer light fixtures, tray ceilings and double crown molding give added warmth and create the perfect space for living and entertaining. The owner’s suite with the captivating bay window addition offers an open and bright space where you can start your day and the inviting en-suite bathroom with granite countertops, double sinks and a large walk-in shower provides the ideal space to prepare for the day ahead or finish the evening in tranquility. The Esplanade community is IMPECCABLY MAINTAINED and the expansive RESORT-STYLE AMENITY CENTER offers a full fitness facility, tennis courts, a community fire pit by the lake, meeting spaces, and a lagoon style pool as well as a resistance pool. Ideally located next to both I-75 and I-275, the BEACHES, SHOPPING and ENTERTAINMENT of nearby St.Pete, Bradenton, Sarasota and Tampa are all just short drives away. And for shopping nearby, the new Publix shopping center just down the street is both convenient and easy to get to,while the Ellenton Outlet Mall is only a few miles away. This is truly FABULOUS FLORIDA LIVING and it can be YOURS! PLEASE NOTE: Matterport 3D Tour and Walk through Video tour are both available in the Tour links above.
- Address: 4744 Stafford Ct
- Levels: One
- City: Palmetto
- Zip: 34221
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Buyer Approval Required,Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Golf Carts OK,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Park,Playground,Pool,Sidewalks,Special Community Restrictions,Tennis Courts,Wheelchair Access
- Elementary School: James Tillman Elementary
- Middle School: Lincoln Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,High Ceilings,In Wall Pest System,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Lighting,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Cement Siding,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||16x15||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Dining Room||11x15||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Master Bathroom||10x12||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Bathroom 2||5x8||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Master Bedroom||12x18||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Bedroom 2||12x14||First||Porcelain Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9849.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2300
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 219
- HOA Fees: $1,150 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $383
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Paved,Private,Sidewalk,Street Dead-End
- Annual CDD FEE: $807
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Common Area Taxes,Escrow Reserves Fund,Internet,Maintenance Grounds,Management,Pool,Recreational Facilities,Security,Sewer
- Other Fees Amount: $807 Annual
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please contact HOA for details on any current restrictions.
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$317,287 (14.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $221/sqft,
which is 6.8% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
4744 Stafford Ct Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4744 Stafford Ct
For Sale Near: 4744 Stafford Ct
- Approx Payment:$1,807*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX ALLIANCE GROUP.
4744 Stafford Ct, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 1679 sqft and
is currently priced at $371,500
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3309 5Th W Ave in Palmetto is listed at $234,900.
This home on 4744 Stafford Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Whitney Meadows, Silverstone and Waterford are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8126493 has been posted on this site since 6/10/2021 (12 days ago).