4799 Hanging Moss Ln Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4456550
Less Photos /\
4799 Hanging Moss Ln
Home Description: 4799 Hanging Moss Ln
Move in ready and meticulous, this John Cannon designed home provides both luxury and privacy. Backing onto a wooded preserve with a partial lake view, this executive residence is situated on an oversized lot in prestigious Turtle Rock. Presenting a split floor plan, 5 bedrooms PLUS den, NEW wood flooring in all bedrooms, family and living room, and NEW paint throughout. The gourmet kitchen has premium stainless steel appliances, hardwood cabinets with interior and under lighting, center island with built in JennAir Gas cooktop and a walk-in pantry. The Master Suite boosts a huge cherry wood walk-in California closet, dual sinks, soaking tub and large shower. The family room has vaulted ceilings and is adorned with abundant windows allowing for gorgeous natural light. The formal living and dining room include upgraded millwork. Glass sliders along the entire back of the home open up to a diamond bright finished salt water caged pool with wet bar. Additional features include crown molding, plantation shutters, trey and coffered ceilings, 3 zone HVAC, water softener/filtration, central Vac, Bose sound system and Ethernet throughout, oversized 3 car garage with A/C, skylights in upstairs bedroom suite. Please see attachment for full list. Turtle Rock amenities include a clubhouse, tennis, community pool, basketball, playground, walking trails, 24 hour security. An excellent school district!
- Address: 4799 Hanging Moss Ln
- Levels: Two
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Turtle Rock
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Gated, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Island
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Loft
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3975
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 17213
- Lot Acres: 0.40
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 41
- HOA Fees: $400 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $133
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Manager, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$568,636 (9.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $171/sqft,
which is 4.4% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
4799 Hanging Moss Ln Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4799 Hanging Moss Ln
- Approx Payment:$3,040*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
4799 Hanging Moss Ln, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3660 sqft and
is currently priced at $624,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 5114 Glade Fern Ct in Sarasota is listed at $595,500.
This home on 4799 Hanging Moss Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Isles Of Sarasota and Stoneybrook Veranda Greens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4456550 has been posted on this site since 1/15/2020 (7 days ago).