4801 Osprey S Dr # 108 St Petersburg FL 33711 MLS U8144143
Less Photos /\
4801 Osprey S Dr # 108
Home Description: 4801 Osprey S Dr # 108
Stunning renovated two bedroom with bonus room and open floor plan looking out towards the lushly landscaped grounds of the Dolphin Cay nature preserve, a nature lovers paradise with distant views of Boca Ciega Bay. This residence comes with a 240 sq. ft. extended deck and covered verandah with beautiful updated tile and electric screen for enjoying the outdoor lifestyle. The sleek kitchen has been redesigned to a larger footprint with Bosch appliances, custom cabinetry, quartz counter tops, and Florentine hand applied wall texture, Everpure® water filtration system and an extended counter bar perfect for entertaining and casual dining. The updated PGT Hurricane Sliders let the amazing natural sunlight and nature views into this lovely condo. The master bedroom suite features a spa style bathroom with thermostat controlled radiant heated floors, spacious shower and Swiss wall mounted electric towel warmer. There is a large walk-in closet with a great functional custom design. The spacious bedroom also accesses the outdoor extended deck with serene views. Guest quarters are private and have updated windows. The bonus room opens to the living and dining area and presently serves as a versatile office/work area. In addition, there is a storage room in the entry corridor and reserved parking space in the garage. This beautifully maintained condo is located in the guard-gated waterfront community of Dolphin Cay which sits on 88 lushly landscaped acres inclusive of a private beach, 3 swimming pools, 3 lighted tennis courts, fitness center, clubhouse, walking trails and more. Convenient to I-275 and 10 minutes to all the venues in downtown St. Petersburg, close to Gulf Beaches and 30 minutes to Tampa Airport.
- Address: 4801 Osprey S Dr # 108
- Unit Num: 108
- Levels: One
- City: St Petersburg
- Zip: 33711
- County: Pinellas
- Subdivision: Dolphin Cay
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Buyer Approval Required,Deed Restrictions,Fishing,Fitness Center,Gated,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking,Pool,Tennis Courts,Water Access,Waterfront
- Elementary School: Gulf Beaches Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Bay Point Middle-PN
- High School: Lakewood High-PN
- Private Pool: False
- Pool Features: Gunite,In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated,In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial
- Water Name: BOCA CIEGA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 200
- Water Extras: Fishing Pier,Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Elevated,Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Sliding Doors,Sprinkler Metered,Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab,Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Built-Up,Tile
Available now at $795,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||17x28||First||Porcelain Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Assigned,Ground Level,Guest,Under Building
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Meter,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 60108.00
- Lot Acres: 1.3800
- Lot Num: 1080
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Mid Rise
- Location: City Limits,Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,Near Marina,Near Public Transit,Paved,Private
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Escrow Reserves Fund,Insurance,Internet,Maintenance,Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Structure,Management,Pest Control,Pool,Private Road,Recreational Facilities,Security,Sewer,Trash
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $882
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Building Name Number: ELEUTHERA
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions,Number Limit,Size Limit,Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Number of Pets and weight limit per condo docs.
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 30
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Petersburg condo in this zip code is
$380,037 (52.2% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $479/sqft,
which is 41.0% less than similar condos
in the 33711 zip code.
4801 Osprey S Dr # 108 St Petersburg FL 33711
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4801 Osprey S Dr # 108
- Approx Payment:$3,867*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS ST PETE REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8144143) located at 4801 Osprey S Dr # 108 St Petersburg FL 33711, call: 813-452-4250
4801 Osprey S Dr # 108, St Petersburg FL is a condo of 1660 sqft and
is currently priced at $795,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 7200 Sunshine Skyway S Ln # 5B in St Petersburg is listed at $399,900.
This condo on 4801 Osprey S Dr # 108 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Broadwater Bayview Estates, Maximo Moorings and Osprey Pointe At Dolphin are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8144143 has been posted on this site since 11/24/2021 (10 days ago).