4812 Arlington Rd Palmetto FL 34221 MLS T3434557
Less Photos /\
4812 Arlington Rd
Home Description: 4812 Arlington Rd
Welcome to your waterfront Oasis. This beautifully updated waterfront home has unobstructed, deep water boating access to Terra Ceia Bay, the Intracoastal, and the Gulf of Mexico. The interior has been tastefully updated with contemporary finishes throughout. Rest assured this home is energy efficient and has all hurricane impact windows and doors along with insulation upgrades to keep you comfortable inside. Enjoy the new cabinetry throughout with quartz countertops and updated kitchen appliances surrounding your prep island for entertaining. Both bedrooms have ample space in the closets and ease into the master bathroom zero-transition shower entrance. Outside you are welcomed with a new paver driveway that also encompasses the back patio area. Lush landscaping surrounds the property leading you out to the new 8’x36’ dock giving you so many opportunities to enjoy the waterfront. Don’t forget about the brand-new vinyl seawall that has been elevated so you can enjoy more of what the backyard has to offer. This home is turnkey and needs nothing for you to enjoy the waterfront lifestyle. Located minutes from the I-275 / I-75 interstates and just 25 minutes to downtown St. Petersburg, or 25 minutes to Sarasota, and 40 minutes to downtown Tampa. No deed restrictions or HOA fees required here and just a voluntary Bay Colony social club ($75/year) if you want to get to know the neighbors. Palmetto Point Civic Association also offers a membership for $265/year which gives you use of the private boat ramp, hall rental and dog park, all just walking distance away. This is a very active community, and you won’t want to miss out on this one.
- Elementary School: Palm View Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 75
- Water Extras: Dock - Open,Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Canal - Saltwater,Gulf/Ocean,Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Tile,Vinyl
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Bonus Room,Family Room,Florida Room
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Other
- Building Sqft: 2049
Available now at $850,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Off Street
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available,Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 8999.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2100
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 181
- HOA Fees: $75 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $6
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone,Paved
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 561-852-1341
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$612,134 (28.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $570/sqft,
which is 31.6% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
4812 Arlington Rd Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4812 Arlington Rd
For Sale Near: 4812 Arlington Rd
- Approx Payment:$4,135*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COMMUNITY REALTY ASSOCIATES.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3434557) located at 4812 Arlington Rd Palmetto FL 34221, call: 813-452-4165
4812 Arlington Rd, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 1490 sqft and
is currently priced at $850,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 436 50Th W St in Palmetto is listed at $399,000.
This home on 4812 Arlington Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Gulf & Bay Estates, Bel Mare and Artisan Lakes Esplanade are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3434557 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2023 (4 days ago).