4815 5Th St S St Petersburg FL 33705 MLS U8084255
Less Photos /\
4815 5Th St S
Home Description: 4815 5Th St S
Upon entering this 1920s Mediterranean-revival estate situated on an almost half acre secluded lot, you are transported to the bygone era of The Great Gatsby. Cole Porter sits at the piano in the foyer. Zelda Fitzgerald is entertaining guests cocktailing on the front terrace and in the living room. If history and architectural style are your passions, this iconic home is for you. Built in 1925, the home features solid plaster walls, elegant 10-ft. ceilings, and beautifully restored oak wood flooring. Original windows and French doors provide views of the front outdoor living room terrace, the ideal location for afternoon tea in the 1920s. The kitchen is the dream of every chef and large enough to entertain guests while you cook before moving to the formal dining room. If you enjoy fine wines, invite your guests to follow you through the old-world bar and down the candlelit stairs to your private wine cellar. Upon entering the dimly lit space, an impressive collection of wines wait in anticipation of being enjoyed by you and your guests. On lazy warm afternoons, escape to your private backyard retreat complete with an oversized saltwater pool with an umbrella-shaded sun shelf. The outdoor kitchen and three-sided fireplace are perfect for casual evening entertaining.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Other, Salt Water
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Slate, Wood
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Basement Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Family Room Features: Bar
- Foyer Features: Built-In Shelving
- Kitchen Features: Pantry
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Utility Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Basement, Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Built-Up, Membrane
- Green Energy Efficiency: Insulation
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 17899
- Lot Dim: 150 x 125
- Lot Acres: 0.41
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 10
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, Oversized Lot
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$332,140 (51.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $187/sqft,
which is 11.9% less than similar homes
in the 33705 zip code.
4815 5Th St S St Petersburg FL 33705
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4815 5Th St S
For Sale Near: 4815 5Th St S
- Approx Payment:$3,332*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Sail To Sold Realty.
4815 5Th St S, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 3668 sqft and
is currently priced at $685,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1925.
A comparable home for sale at 2315 South Shore Dr Se in St Petersburg is listed at $385,000.
This home on 4815 5Th St S has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Pinellas Point, Bahama Beach and Bay Colony Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8084255 has been posted on this site since 5/23/2020 (13 days ago).