4828 Greenleaf Rd Sarasota FL 34233 MLS A4456695
Reduced By $24,999
last change 1/22/2020
Less Photos /\
4828 Greenleaf Rd
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 4828 Greenleaf Rd
NO DEED RESTRICTIONS here Bring your RV or BOAT ! This is the one you have been looking for. Rarely available in county limits this 4/2 home comes with a 1/1 interior in-law suit and detached huge garage with a separate storage room & workshop. Pull into either your over sized front driveway with ample parking for your boat or RV, or choose to pull in your 2nd drive way with gated access leading around back to your large detached garage and workshop. This property has great potential to be your in town paradise with plenty of options, storage space & opportunities that sets it apart from anything out there. Updated and modern appliances for your easy living. The garage was converted to a large Game room with mini bar sink, microwave (potential in-law suite). The open and airy layout will appeal to everyone. With a little TLC this is a wonderful home. The large garage/workshop in rear of the house also has extra parking and storage options for all your projects. Nicely landscaped features paver patios in front and back. The small man made waterfall flows into a small Coy pond in. Newer brick paver sidewalk runs on the side of the home as well as the rear length of the patio. The Large game room conversion has many options for use. Location is key with this rarely available home sitting on a very nice cul-de-sac.
- Address: 4828 Greenleaf Rd
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34233
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Handicap Modified
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Other, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Other, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior In-Law Suite Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Kitchen Features: Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room, Great Room, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Other, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Other, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Other
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Building Sqft: 2735
Available now at $375,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Interior In-Law Suite||30x17||First|
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Boat, Converted Garage, Covered, Driveway, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Open, Other, Oversized, Parking Pad, RV Carport
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Other
- Heating: Other
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Other, Public
- Lot Sqft: 18265
- Lot Acres: 0.42
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 3
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Irregular Lot, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$450,725 (20.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $137/sqft,
which is 8.2% less than similar homes
in the 34233 zip code.
4828 Greenleaf Rd Sarasota FL 34233
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4828 Greenleaf Rd
- Approx Payment:$1,824*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Nexthome Excellence.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4456695) located at 4828 Greenleaf Rd Sarasota FL 34233, call: 813-527-9259
4828 Greenleaf Rd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2735 sqft and
is currently priced at $375,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1959.
A comparable home for sale at 5514 Pamplona Way in Sarasota is listed at $569,000.
This home on 4828 Greenleaf Rd has decreased in price by $24,999 and the last change was on 1/22/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Greenfield, Three Oaks and Bliss Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4456695 has been posted on this site since 1/16/2020 (7 days ago).