4831 Edgemont Ct Sarasota FL 34233 MLS A4451746
Reduced By $24,901
last change 1/21/2020
Less Photos /\
4831 Edgemont Ct
Home Description: 4831 Edgemont Ct
This simply delightful three-bedroom residence sets the stage for a life well-lived within Edgemont, a premiere gated community situated in a desirable Sarasota school district. From the moment of arrival, lovely landscaping, a paver driveway, and traditional front porch deliver visitors to the arched entryway. Upon stepping foot inside, an open floor plan combines with eye-catching details to present an atmosphere ideal for entertaining. Comfortable and cozy, the living room centers around a wood-burning fireplace with views of the lanai. The host in you will love the elegant dining room and dream kitchen equipped with center island cooking, stainless appliances, breakfast bar, and desk for recipe planning. The eat-in café is accompanied by aquarium glass for ample natural light. Daily activities can easily extend into the family room where custom cabinetry provides space for audio/visual equipment and more. Take pleasure in high quality finishes throughout the home including tray ceilings, crown molding, engineered wood flooring, and window treatments. Escape to the expansive master suite with bay window, built-in bench, and a serene bath. Loved ones will adore gracious bedrooms and baths. Enjoy the Florida lifestyle from the screened lanai with plenty of room to play on the grassy lawn. A side-load garage completes the picture.
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Cooking Island, Granit Counters
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4136
Available now at $474,999
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Off Street, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 15022
- Lot Dim: 106x142
- Lot Acres: 0.34
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 4
- HOA Fees: $850 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $70
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, In County, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$372,415 (21.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $173/sqft,
which is 13.0% less than similar homes
in the 34233 zip code.
4831 Edgemont Ct Sarasota FL 34233
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4831 Edgemont Ct
For Sale Near: 4831 Edgemont Ct
- Approx Payment:$2,311*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4451746) located at 4831 Edgemont Ct Sarasota FL 34233, call: 813-527-9259
4831 Edgemont Ct, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2753 sqft and
is currently priced at $474,999
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 4221 Longhorn Dr in Sarasota is listed at $279,600.
This home on 4831 Edgemont Ct has decreased in price by $24,901 and the last change was on 1/21/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Three Oaks, Forest Lakes and Greenfield are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4451746 has been posted on this site since 11/18/2019 (141 days ago).