4872 Antrim Dr Sarasota FL 34240 MLS A4495672
Less Photos /\
4872 Antrim Dr
Home Description: 4872 Antrim Dr
This Craftsman style Calusa home comes with 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, (En suite in 2nd Bedroom), a 2-car garage with attic, and an open concept floor plan plus a bonus room! A custom upgraded front entry door, opening into a high ceiling entry way, and lovely ceramic tile flooring leading into the main area of the home, with an open concept kitchen, a large center island/bar with pendant lighting and a double sink offering a great prep area, upgraded counters, accented with upgraded stainless steel appliances, and upgraded cabinets, soft closing drawers. Subway tile backsplash, an intimate breakfast/family dining area for daily dining. From the large kitchen, you can look out into the family room with a beautiful tray ceiling lit with recessed canned lighting and the screened lanai with a beautiful water view. Enter the master suite, with a high tray ceiling, located on the first floor for a night of relaxation that includes your own large master bath with a large shower, open with glass, a spacious walk in closet, additional storage closet, and also a bath/linen closet. 10 ft. upgraded doors through out the home, 5 burner natural gas stovetop, gas tankless water heater, and many more upgrades, too many to list.
This home is located in a new subdivision - with no CDD fees - just minutes away from I-75, beaches and downtown Sarasota.
- Elementary School: Tatum Ridge Elementary
- Middle School: McIntosh Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 50
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 4 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom, Granite Counters, Stone Counters, Tub With Shower, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Granite Counters, Island, Pantry, Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Granite Counters, Handicapped Accessible, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Granite Counters, Handicapped Accessible, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room
- Architectural Style: Craftsman
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stone, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $599,999
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6600
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 78
- HOA Fees: $420 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $140
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions
- Pet Restrictions: SEE HOA DOCUMENTS
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$600,303 (0.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $235/sqft,
which is 11.4% less than similar homes
in the 34240 zip code.
4872 Antrim Dr Sarasota FL 34240
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4872 Antrim Dr
For Sale Near: 4872 Antrim Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,919*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Good Life Realty Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4495672) located at 4872 Antrim Dr Sarasota FL 34240, call: 813-527-9259
4872 Antrim Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2552 sqft and
is currently priced at $599,999
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2021 Midnight Pearl Dr in Sarasota is listed at $464,935.
This home on 4872 Antrim Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Laurel Lakes, Tatum Ridge and Artistry Sarasota are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4495672 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (10 days ago).