4900 27Th Ave S Gulfport FL 33707 MLS U8085688
Less Photos /\
4900 27Th Ave S
Home Description: 4900 27Th Ave S
Looking for your own piece of paradise? Look no further... this 1940 bungalow offers everything you desire. Situated on a corner lot and conveniently placed between the Gulfport Marina District and our waterfront downtown, you'll enjoy short strolls to the Clam Bayou Nature Preserve or over to Beach Blvd to enjoy our Tuesday Morning Market, GeckoFest, monthly Art Walks and your favorite restaurants, galleries and boutiques. Gulfport is St Pete's premier eclectic and creative community with local artwork on display throughout our parks, a community theater and active library and various festivals and festivities throughout the year. This home is located in the middle of it all and best yet... flood insurance is NOT required! The corner lot is adorned with fruit-bearing plants including pineapple plants, mango and avocado trees, a coconut plant and a raised bed for creating your own garden. The lot is fully fenced and offers secure parking for a boat or RV. Inside you'll appreciate the historical charm, abundance of natural light and plenty of space. Original hardwood floors, cove ceilings and a woodburning fireplace adorn the living room and create a warm welcome upon entrance. French doors lead to the enclosed sunroom that overlooks the backyard and offers a cedar plank ceiling and mosaic tile floor. From the living room, pass through an arched doorway to the separate dining room with large windows and two beautiful built-in cabinets. The kitchen, found in the heart of the home, has been upgraded to offer Kitchen Maid cabinets, granite counters and a stylish tin backsplash. Pass through the kitchen to the bonus area of the home including a large and very bright family room that offers backyard access and connects to the private suite, a former garage conversion. Included in the garage conversion and connecting the family room to the private suite is the laundry room that offers a private entrance and could easily serve as a mudroom. Looking for income? This suite could be converted to a private apartment or used as an in-law suite. At the front of the home, you'll find the two original bedrooms, both featuring hardwood floors and cedar closets. A full bath and four hallway closets are found off the living room.
- Address: 4900 27Th Ave S
- Levels: One
- City: Gulfport
- Zip: 33707
- County: Pinellas
- Community Features: Park, Playground, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Gulfport Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Azalea Middle-PN
- High School: Boca Ciega High-PN
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- Appliances: Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Bedroom 3 Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Kitchen Features: Built-In Shelving
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Tub With Shower
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Florida Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Exterior Features: Fenced
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1939
Available now at $350,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Converted Garage, Off Street, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 7148
- Lot Dim: 68X100
- Lot Acres: 0.16
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 0020
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Brick
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Gulfport home in this zip code is
$421,207 (20.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $199/sqft,
which is 27.0% less than similar homes
in the 33707 zip code.
4900 27Th Ave S Gulfport FL 33707
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4900 27Th Ave S
For Sale Near: 4900 27Th Ave S
- Approx Payment:$1,703*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams St Pete Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8085688) located at 4900 27Th Ave S Gulfport FL 33707, call: 813-452-4250
4900 27Th Ave S, Gulfport FL is a single family home of 1761 sqft and
is currently priced at $350,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1940.
A comparable home for sale at 5717 15Th Ave S in Gulfport is listed at $229,900.
This home on 4900 27Th Ave S has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Gulfport, FL.
Baywood, Pelican Bay Yacht Club and Pasadena Isle are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8085688 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (5 days ago).