4910 Bay Ne St # 214 St Petersburg FL 33703 MLS O6097665
Less Photos /\
4910 Bay Ne St # 214
Home Description: 4910 Bay Ne St # 214
Welcome Home to this spacious and inviting (1025sf), second floor, 2 bed /2 bath unit with screened in balcony/porch overlooking the heated saltwater pool and beautifully landscaped courtyard complete with clubhouse and shuffleboard!!! The warm and inviting colors along with the open floor plan welcomes you in from the minute you open the front door also complete with large master bedroom, walk in closet and plenty of storage! Updates include newer interior paint, tile throughout, new carpet in both bedrooms, maple kitchen cabinets and tile counter tops and stylish plantation shutters. This unit offers one of the very best views at Winston Park! This lovely, very well maintained condo is located in one of NE St. Pete's best built and well maintained 55 plus communities AND maintenance fees ALSO include high speed internet & cable. Winston Park is conveniently located along the Pinellas Trail with easy access to our downtown area by bike or walking, where you can find all sorts of entertainment and delicious dining (also only a 5-7 minute drive)!! The location is also just a short distance to shopping (with a new Whole Foods coming just around the corner) across from the existing NE Shopping center that includes Publix, CVS and Crunch Fitness etc. Whether you're looking to downsize from the responsibilities of a home or simply a snowbird looking for a desirable second home, this is a wonderful opportunity to retire in style and affordability!!
- Address: 4910 Bay Ne St # 214
- Unit Num: 214
- Levels: One
- City: St Petersburg
- Zip: 33703
- County: Pinellas
- Subdivision: Winston Park
- Community Features: Buyer Approval Required,Deed Restrictions,Pool,Sidewalks
- Elementary School: North Shore Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Meadowlawn Middle-PN
- High School: Northeast High-PN
- Private Pool: False
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Salt Water
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Other
- Building Sqft: 1025
Available now at $273,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||13x15||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Dining Room||8x13||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned,Guest
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available,Cable Connected,Public,Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 122402.00
- Lot Acres: 2.8100
- Total Acre: 2 to less than 5
- Lot Num: 2140
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: City Limits,FloodZone
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Common Area Taxes,Escrow Reserves Fund,Pool,Recreational Facilities,Sewer,Trash,Water
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $445
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Building Name Number: B700
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See rules and regulations for specifics
- Pet Size: Very Small (Under 15 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 1
- Max Pet Weight: 15
- : 888-883-8509
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Petersburg condo in this zip code is
$259,267 (5.3% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $267/sqft,
which is 9.5% less than similar condos
in the 33703 zip code.
4910 Bay Ne St # 214 St Petersburg FL 33703
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4910 Bay Ne St # 214
- Approx Payment:$1,388*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of EXP REALTY LLC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# O6097665) located at 4910 Bay Ne St # 214 St Petersburg FL 33703, call: 813-452-4250
4910 Bay Ne St # 214, St Petersburg FL is a condo of 1025 sqft and
is currently priced at $273,900
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 4920 Locust Ne St # 303 in St Petersburg is listed at $209,500.
This condo on 4910 Bay Ne St # 214 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Bennington, Harcourt and The Regency are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS O6097665 has been posted on this site since 3/18/2023 (12 days ago).