4923 59Th Ave S St Petersburg FL 33715 MLS U8054190
Less Photos /\
4923 59Th Ave S
Home Description: 4923 59Th Ave S
Pre-Construction. To be built. Pre-Construction. Build your dream on this remarkable lot in the gated & pristine community of Bayway Isles with premier builder, Lubke Construction. Presented here is a stunning option for an open plan Coastal Contemporary 100% masonry home. The proposed home was designed with entertaining in mind, spotlighting a bold custom kitchen with massive island as the interior centerpiece. The exterior areas take advantage of the beautiful water view, extending the living space to a total of 7,903 sq ft under roof. The custom mill work, wood staircase, solid core 8' doors, & beautiful hardwood floors are just some of the stellar features. The 4 guest bedrooms are upstairs. The master is on the first floor of living. Concerned about the environment? So is your builder! This home is built to be energy efficient! Lot offers 121.5' of water-front living with panoramic water views on .31 acres. Property includes a 540 sq ft composite dock equipped with: 2 lifts, water, electric, & a 16'x45’ wet slip! Enjoy the gulf waters for relaxing, swimming, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and dolphin watching right in your backyard. Location is in the center of everything! Conveniently located to vibrant Downtown St Pete (12 min) considered the cultural gem of Florida's west coast, you'll find abundant urban, cultural and social activities. It is even closer to the world-famous, powdery sands of St. Petersburg Beach (7 minutes).
- Elementary School: Gulfport Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Bay Point Middle-PN
- High School: Lakewood High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Salt Water, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Canal
- Water Name: BOCA CIEGA BAY
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 121
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Composite, Dock - Open, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Minimum Wake Zone, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab, Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 7013
Available now at $2,486,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 5
- Garage Feature: Boat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 13552
- Lot Dim: 121X126
- Lot Acres: 0.31
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 80
- HOA Fees: $825 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $68
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, In City Limits, In County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$1,540,250 (38.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $637/sqft,
which is 37.1% less than similar homes
in the 33715 zip code.
4923 59Th Ave S St Petersburg FL 33715
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4923 59Th Ave S
- Approx Payment:$12,094*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Nexthome Beach Time Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8054190) located at 4923 59Th Ave S St Petersburg FL 33715, call: 813-452-4250
4923 59Th Ave S, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 3905 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,486,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable home for sale at 107 9Th St E in St Petersburg is listed at $1,200,000.
This home on 4923 59Th Ave S has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Tierra Isle Marina, Monte Cristo Isle and Tierra Verde are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8054190 has been posted on this site since 8/8/2019 (296 days ago).