4925 Chase Oaks Dr Sarasota FL 34241 MLS A4463205
Less Photos /\
4925 Chase Oaks Dr
Home Description: 4925 Chase Oaks Dr
Buttonwood model club home on Chase Oaks By-Pass; You just can't beat this location or the view from your Lanai. Close to everything that makes Heritage Oaks a first class community. A little TLC and some up-grades, this place will be amazing. Virtually staged to give the buyers inspiration on what can be done to this property to get it up to speed. Heritage Oaks has 850 homes on 500 Audubon Certified acres. Walk the many paths, bike around the community and enjoy the wildlife. As a "bundled" community, every homeowner is a full member of the golf and country club; able to play the 18 hole Azinger Lewis Championship golf course, use the aqua driving range, the putting green, the new pro shop, any of the five heated community pools, the fitness center with a fitness director, guest instructors and an extra room just for floor exercises, the 4 HarTru surface just steps from your front door, lighted tennis courts, the dining room, the 19th Hole Grille Room and the HERITAGE Golf and Country Club LIFESTYLE. Only 20-25 minutes to the Gulf of Mexico, Siesta Beach, Marina Jacks, Downtown Sarasota, the Florida Studio Theater, the Opera House, the Ringling Bridge, gateway to St. Amand's Circle, Lido Beach and Longboat Key.
- Address: 4925 Chase Oaks Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34241
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Heritage Oaks
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Maintenance, Pool, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions, Wheelchair Access
- Elementary School: Lakeview Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2094
Available now at $234,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 4130
- Lot Acres: 0.09
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 405
- HOA Fees: $7,381 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $615
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Location: In County, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Street Private, Unincorporated
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $715 Quarterly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $238
- Other Fees Amount: $700 Annual
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Tenants no pets
- Pet Size: Medium (36-60 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 60
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$296,733 (26.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $149/sqft,
which is 30.9% less than similar homes
in the 34241 zip code.
4925 Chase Oaks Dr Sarasota FL 34241
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4925 Chase Oaks Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,186*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4463205) located at 4925 Chase Oaks Dr Sarasota FL 34241, call: 813-527-9259
4925 Chase Oaks Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1572 sqft and
is currently priced at $234,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable home for sale at 5350 Hyland Hills Ave # 2522 in Sarasota is listed at $229,300.
This home on 4925 Chase Oaks Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Eastlake, Red Hawk Reserve and Preserve At Misty Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4463205 has been posted on this site since 3/19/2020 (19 days ago).