4928 Habana Dr Sarasota FL 34235 MLS A4544535
Less Photos /\
4928 Habana Dr
Home Description: 4928 Habana Dr
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Close to Siesta Key, Ranked the #1 Beach in the U.S. in 2020 by TripAdvisor’s Traveler’s Choice Awards™..... Come and see this well maintained, spacious single-family home in a highly desirable Desoto Lakes neighborhood. This block home with a completely fenced in backyard is perfect for a growing family or someone who loves to entertain. Close to beaches, restaurants and shopping! Quick easy access to UTC University Park and I-75. This home has wonderful curb appeal with a paved driveway and front patio. It is a 1900+ 3BR, 2BA home with a spacious Florida room in the back and French doors opening to the back yard. There is tile flooring throughout. The oversized living area has a wood burning fireplace with a brick wall background. The kitchen has granite counter tops with a large prep area and perfect layout for entertaining. The dining area is located right off the kitchen with plenty of natural light through the sliding glass doors. The large master bedroom has an en-suite full bath and large double closets. Two more bedrooms and another full bath! Right outside the dining area, there are sliders to a large covered patio area that overlooks the fenced in yard. There are large fruit trees cascading over the back of the property (mango and avocado!) There is also adequate space to put in a pool with lanai enclosure. There is a bonus room (Florida room) 12x20 located off the kitchen and adjacent to the garage. The garage easily fits two vehicles, with tons of storage (also overhead storage). The home features a whole house ventilation system, which will cut down on your AC costs. The AC was replaced in 2019, new roof, new duct work, new appliances, new fencing and newly sodded back yard!
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room
- Exterior Features: Fence,French Doors,Private Mailbox,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $495,500
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Bonus Room||12x20||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 3||13x13||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Living Room||17x17||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Dining Room||9x13||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bedroom||15x16||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bedroom 2||13x13||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Water Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8800.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2000
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 652
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See Sarasota County restrictions on breeds and numbers allowed.
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$556,944 (12.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $256/sqft,
which is 18.6% less than similar homes
in the 34235 zip code.
4928 Habana Dr Sarasota FL 34235
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4928 Habana Dr
For Sale Near: 4928 Habana Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,410*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RED DOOR REAL ESTATE GROUP INC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4544535) located at 4928 Habana Dr Sarasota FL 34235, call: 813-527-9259
4928 Habana Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1933 sqft and
is currently priced at $495,500
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5244 Everwood Run in Sarasota is listed at $535,000.
This home on 4928 Habana Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Wyndham, Sheffield Greene and Chambery are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4544535 has been posted on this site since 8/5/2022 (5 days ago).