4930 60Th Avenue E Cir Ellenton FL 34222 MLS A4503520
Less Photos /\
4930 60Th Avenue E Cir
Home Description: 4930 60Th Avenue E Cir
WELCOME to Sought after GATED OAKLEAF HAMMOCK~~ Bring the whole Family to this Special home with UPGRADES galore. 5 Bedrooms , Office/Den, Bonus Room ,3 Bathrooms/ 2 half Bathrooms including a Separate Pool bath, and 3 Car Oversized Garage. WOW !!! This is the SPECIAL home you have been waiting for . This Light and Bright home has it ALL !!! Large Master Bedroom and Office are located Downstairs for lots of Privacy. Oversized Master Closet and Plenty of Storage spaces. This Unique kitchen boast Cambria Quartz Counter Tops Thru Out , Glass Backsplash ,upgraded Appliances, Real wood Soft Close Cabinets and Drawers, with Custom Handles !! The first floor is ALL tile thru out Beautiful pendant and recessed lighting make this kitchen shine. The Large Living room features Recessed lighting and Tray ceilings . Upgraded trim work thru the entire home. Spacious Bedrooms upstairs feature a Jack and Jill Bathroom. The Great Bonus Room / Theater/ Media Room Upstairs is a great gathering place. The 12 Foot Sliding Doors overlook the Amazing Large Lanai, Pool Lake View, Fenced yard and Preserve across the water . Caldera Hot Tub included for Extra relaxation . The home is Prewired for Surround Sound. The outdoor pool area features a Separate half bath for easy changing. Minutes to Ellenton Outlet Mall , Lots of shopping and Restaurants. Just a few miles to the Worlds most beautiful beaches. Don't miss this GEM !!!
- Address: 4930 60Th Avenue E Cir
- Levels: Two
- City: Ellenton
- Zip: 34222
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Oakleaf Hammock
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Gated,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Playground,Sidewalks
- Elementary School: Virgil Mills Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Heated,In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Hardwood,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Den/Library/Office,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fence,Irrigation System,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4323
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8189.00
- Lot Dim: 65x126
- Lot Acres: 0.1900
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 62
- HOA Fees: $300 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $100
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Paved
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Ellenton home in this zip code is
$582,967 (7.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $191/sqft,
which is 5.4% less than similar homes
in the 34222 zip code.
4930 60Th Avenue E Cir Ellenton FL 34222
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4930 60Th Avenue E Cir
- Approx Payment:$3,060*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of FINE PROPERTIES.
4930 60Th Avenue E Cir, Ellenton FL is a single family home of 3289 sqft and
is currently priced at $629,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4015 70Th E Ave in Ellenton is listed at $519,900.
This home on 4930 60Th Avenue E Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Ellenton, FL.
Bougainvillea Place, Oakley Place and Covered Bridge Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4503520 has been posted on this site since 6/8/2021 (14 days ago).