4939 Woodland Dr St Petersburg FL 33708 MLS U8101684
Less Photos /\
4939 Woodland Dr
Home Description: 4939 Woodland Dr
Close to the beach and does not require flood insurance. This charming jewel of a home is located on a peaceful and secluded cul-de-sac nestled with beautiful oaks. This very private 2 bedroom/1 bath home sits on .36 acres which is hard to find in Pinellas County and comes with some special features. A unique ceiling and skylight in the large kitchen and living area provide a sunny cheerful spot for food preparation and dining. Natural light filters from the skylight in the kitchen to an open living area with sliding glass door access to the oversized fenced and private back yard with a relaxing creek and fruit trees. The master bedroom has a large window that looks out on the back yard. The second bedroom has wall to wall windows with a beautiful view of the front lawn. The custom woven wood shades throughout the foyer, front bedroom, and living room are top down-bottom up shades, which provide some privacy if you so choose and still enjoy the view. There is a cute foyer and oversized family room. The home has brand new floating vinyl plank flooring throughout most of the house and brand new carpet in the master bedroom. There is a carport as well as a large driveway (10' x 59') and an attached quaint laundry room with old fashioned windows that open to let the breeze blow through. Just minutes to the beaches, boat ramps, the Pinellas Trail, Bay Pines Park, VA Hospital, dining, entertainment, shopping, and bus routes.
- Elementary School: Orange Grove Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Osceola Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Water View: Creek
- Water Frontage: Creek
- Water Feet: 90
- Water Access: Creek
- Interior Features: Attic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Insulation, Roof, Thermostat, Windows
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Building Sqft: 1450
Available now at $251,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Covered, Driveway, On Street, Open
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 15346
- Lot Dim: 90x170
- Lot Acres: 0.36
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 11
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, In County, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$427,531 (70.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $243/sqft,
which is 62.8% less than similar homes
in the 33708 zip code.
4939 Woodland Dr St Petersburg FL 33708
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4939 Woodland Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,272*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8101684) located at 4939 Woodland Dr St Petersburg FL 33708, call: 813-452-4250
4939 Woodland Dr, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1032 sqft and
is currently priced at $251,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1952.
A comparable home for sale at 5147 104Th St N in St Petersburg is listed at $220,000.
This home on 4939 Woodland Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Concord Towers, Madeira El Mar and Continental Towers are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8101684 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (6 days ago).