4947 Commonwealth Dr Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4503370
Less Photos /\
4947 Commonwealth Dr
Home Description: 4947 Commonwealth Dr
This 4 bedroom, 4.5 bedroom home is the perfect place to vacation where you live. Situated on Siesta Key, this West Indies style home is a tropical retreat; and, with four en-suite bedrooms, is large enough for you and your guests. The main level boasts a soaring foyer. As you enter you will be delighted by the warmth of the refinished hard wood floor, and the light space that welcomes you home. The living room features a high ceilings, a dual sided ceiling fan and high windows flooding the room with filtered sunshine. The cozy gas fireplace makes this the perfect spot to gather with friends on a lovely cool Florida evening. The formal dining room has tray ceilings. The spacious center Island gourmet kitchen, with new gas cooktop, features slab granite counters, stainless appliances, wine cooler and a chef’s desk. Walk upstairs or take the elevator to the master suite. This space, with three walk-in closets, a wet bar, and balcony overlooking the lush back yard is a tranquil sanctuary. Imagine retreating here after a day on the beach. Luxuriate and recharge in the master bath with granite, travertine, 7 head shower, and soaking tub. Step outside and you will find the outdoor are as compelling as the inside. Beautifully designed with distinctive pergola and large heated swim-spa, this is the perfect place to end another gorgeous day in Paradise. Meticulously maintained, and built to high standards, this home has impact windows all around, a full house fire extinguishing system and top of the line finishes. The over-sized garage has room for 2-3 cars, a work area, and offers plenty of storage. Located just minutes from world renowned Siesta Key Beach, the proximity to downtown Sarasota makes it easy to take advantage of all the dining, shopping, cultural and recreational offerings of the area.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Elevator,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
- Appliances: Bar Fridge,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer,Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Marble,Tile,Wood
- Den Features: Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Den/Library/Office,Formal Dining Room Separate,Great Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom,Key West,Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Fence,French Doors,Outdoor Shower,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 6136
Available now at $2,300,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Boat,Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Zoned
- Utilities: Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5416.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1200
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 0
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone
- Building Name Number: 4947
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,894,326 (25.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $614/sqft,
which is 13.7% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
4947 Commonwealth Dr Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4947 Commonwealth Dr
For Sale Near: 4947 Commonwealth Dr
- Approx Payment:$11,189*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4503370) located at 4947 Commonwealth Dr Sarasota FL 34242, call: (813) 223-3366
4947 Commonwealth Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3744 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,300,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5151 Windward Ave in Sarasota is listed at $2,950,000.
This home on 4947 Commonwealth Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sarasota Beach, Sara Sands and Siesta Isles are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4503370 has been posted on this site since 6/8/2021 (11 days ago).