5 Saint John Blvd Englewood FL 34223 MLS D6118523
Less Photos /\
5 Saint John Blvd
Home Description: 5 Saint John Blvd
LAKE & GOLF COURSE VIEWS *** LARGE PRIVATE LOT *** SPACIOUS ROOMS THROUGHOUT *** SPRAWLING SCREENED LANAI & POOL AREA *** BRIGHT and OPEN LIVING AREAS throughout this custom built home. The grand entrance opens to the expansive Great Room overlooking the pool area and the private panoramic views of the lake and golf course beyond. The kitchen is large and very bright with upgraded granite. The over sized master bedroom also shares dramatic views of the pristine old Florida view of the oaks, the palms, and the lake adjoining the golf course. All rooms are generous in size and open to the L shaped lanai which has ample room for entertaining or lounging. Upgrades include NEW ROOF in 2008, NEW HVAC in 2015, POOL RESURFACED, and NEWER APPLIANCES. This home is located in the Boca Royale Golf and Tennis Club community. Boca Royale is a premier gated community that is conveniently located in south Sarasota County, only 10 minutes from the 4 beautiful public beaches of Manasota Key, convenient to the Interstate and only 30 minutes to downtown Sarasota. This truly is, FLORIDA LIVING….AS GOOD AS IT GETS! Boca Royale offers golf, tennis, pickleball, and fitness memberships for an additional fee. As an added bonus, a social membership in the Club IS INCLUDED in the moderate monthly HOA dues. The Club offers all members a multitude of social activities and the large clubhouse has 2 public dining rooms plus private banquet rooms. Whether you are looking for a family home, or the perfect seasonal retreat, you’ll quickly see this is HOME SWEET HOME!! CHECK OUT THE 3D TOUR
- Address: 5 Saint John Blvd
- Levels: One
- City: Englewood
- Zip: 34223
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Boca Royale
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s)
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Boats - None Allowed
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3796
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11341
- Lot Acres: 0.26
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 10
- HOA Fees: $334 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $333
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Manager, Other, Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: see HOA guidelines
- Num Pets: 3
5 Saint John Blvd Englewood FL 34223
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5 Saint John Blvd
- Approx Payment:$2,749*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
5 Saint John Blvd, Englewood FL is a single family home of 2699 sqft and
is currently priced at $565,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1712 Grande Park Dr in Englewood is listed at $629,000.
This home on 5 Saint John Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Englewood, FL.
Manasota Gardens, Stillwater and Englewood Isles are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS D6118523 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2021 (15 days ago).