500 Buttonwood Dr Longboat Key FL 34228 MLS A4484272
Less Photos /\
500 Buttonwood Dr
Home Description: 500 Buttonwood Dr
Under Construction. New Construction One-of-a-kind Longboat Key home across the street from the Gulf of Mexico! Footsteps to your quiet beach. 4,868 square feet under air, spectacular gulf views and amazing sunsets from the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor, including 2 covered 33-ft decks with screened pool/firepit plus a 4th Floor Gulf of Mexico observation deck complete with 4 person jacuzzi to view the Surf or the Stars. You can hear waves crash on the beach, only 400 feet from your deck. This all-block home is a 4-story home and includes 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, elevator and a 3-car oversized garage for SUV's/Trucks and a paved circle drive for plenty of parking. The storage in this house is ridiculous! More than 800 sf of climate-controlled storage area to use as you wish. 6,720 total square feet! Hurricane vinyl windows/doors. Every living space has its own thermostat for individual comfort. Do you like to sleep in a cold room but when you wake up and go to the kitchen you freeze. No more. Set each room how you want. If you don't need a room, you can turn the AC off in that room. Simple. The Master suite has amazing gulf views and a spacious bathroom with luxurious soaking tub, and a no-door walk-in shower. The best part of this master retreat is the private screened deck overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. The stunning gourmet kitchen includes quartz countertops/sink, 60" refrigerator/freezer, custom cabinetry, pantry, island with breakfast bar. There are 12' ceilings, extra-wide panel pocket sliding doors, and a beautiful fireplace. This home is conveniently located in Sarasota County, at the center of the island, and a quick walk/bike to Publix and town center conveniences. NO HOA/CDD. Awesome wide sidewalk to shopping or to the beach. Upscale shopping and the area’s finest restaurants in one direction and more beaches and fun attractions in the other. Lucky you if you lock this one up! Looking for a Family Compound?
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Spa Features: Above Ground
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean - Partial
- Water Name: GULF OF MEXICO
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Beach - Public, Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace Desc: Electric, Family Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Porcelain Tile
- Kitchen Features: Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Media Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Master Bathroom Features: Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility, Media Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 6720
Available now at $3,999,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 13218
- Lot Acres: 0.30
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 36
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated, End Unit, Walk-Up
- Location: Cleared, Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 4
- Building Name Number: WEST SPEC
- Condo Floor Number: 4
- Pet Restrictions: Laws according to Long Boat Key
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Longboat Key home in this zip code is
$3,025,964 (24.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $821/sqft,
which is 13.7% less than similar homes
in the 34228 zip code.
500 Buttonwood Dr Longboat Key FL 34228
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 500 Buttonwood Dr
For Sale Near: 500 Buttonwood Dr
- Approx Payment:$19,454*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Eventide Realty Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4484272) located at 500 Buttonwood Dr Longboat Key FL 34228, call: 813-527-9259
500 Buttonwood Dr, Longboat Key FL is a single family home of 4868 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,999,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2021.
A comparable home for sale at 3527 Fair Oaks Ln in Longboat Key is listed at $1,399,000.
This home on 500 Buttonwood Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Longboat Key, FL.
Sleepy Lagoon, Emerald Harbor and Sanctuary Iii are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4484272 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (15 days ago).