5000 Culbreath Key Way # 4305 Tampa FL 33611 MLS T3250579
Less Photos /\
5000 Culbreath Key Way # 4305
Home Description: 5000 Culbreath Key Way # 4305
Living here is like taking a waterfront vacation everyday. End your workday with stress free environment taking in breathtaking waterfront views and incredible sunsets. Enjoy having a birds-eye view on your 3rd floor 13ft screened balcony overlooking the bay and resort style pool catching glimpses of Florida wildlife birds, manatees, dolphin, and more. This 2 bedroom 2 bath vaulted ceiling split plan has luxurious finishes! Gorgeous wood tile flooring throughout, upgraded lighting, ceiling fans, granite counter-tops and luxurious bathrooms! Ahh the Master Bath is AMAZING! Large walk in shower with seamless glass and L shaped bench seating, can lights and stone pebble walls and flooring in and outside the shower. The 2nd bathroom has inlay miniature tile design in tub shower, bead-board wainscoting on walls, wood cabinetry with granite, vessel sink and seashell boarder mirror. Brand New Windows too! Ac is newer and full size washer dryer included. Do not miss out on this one of a kind upgraded “home vacation” residence featuring one of the largest 2/2 floor-plans with with Vaulted Ceilings! Ample parking and covered parking. This is a water lovers and boaters paradise! In fact, when available, you can lease or purchase separately, a boat slip from another owner. Bring your kayak, launch and store on site. Fish and grill or temporarily dock on large sundeck.
- Address: 5000 Culbreath Key Way # 4305
- Unit Num: 4305
- Levels: One
- City: Tampa
- Zip: 33611
- County: Hillsborough
- Subdivision: Culbreath Key Bayside
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Pool, Security, Trails
- Elementary School: Anderson-HB
- Middle School: Madison-HB
- High School: Robinson-HB
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Deck, Gunite, In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: OLD TAMPA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 500
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite, Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Granite Counters
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Granite Counters, Island
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Florida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Dog Run, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Thermostat, Windows
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Building Sqft: 1197
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Ground Level, Guest, Open
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Location: In City Limits
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $604 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $604
- Other Fees Amount: $269 Monthly
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Building Name Number: 4
- Condo Floor Number: 3
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Number Limit
- Pet Restrictions: No pot bellied pigs, snakes, pit bulldogs, Rottweilers, German Shepherds or Doberman Pinchers.
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Tampa condo in this zip code is
$283,380 (23.7% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $211/sqft,
which is 2.4% less than similar condos
in the 33611 zip code.
5000 Culbreath Key Way # 4305 Tampa FL 33611
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5000 Culbreath Key Way # 4305
For Sale Near: 5000 Culbreath Key Way # 4305
- Approx Payment:$1,160*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty South Tampa.
5000 Culbreath Key Way # 4305, Tampa FL is a condo of 1085 sqft and
is currently priced at $229,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable condo for sale at 4207 S Dale Mabry Hwy # 6114 in Tampa is listed at $224,900.
This condo on 5000 Culbreath Key Way # 4305 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Grand Key, Legacy Park and Sheridan Woods are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3250579 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (10 days ago).