5004 W Euclid Ave Tampa FL 33629 MLS T3203632
Less Photos /\
5004 W Euclid Ave
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 5004 W Euclid Ave
Pre-Construction. To be built. Under-construction. Recently broke ground on this Contemporary West Indies three story waterfront pool home with immediate boating access to the Tampa Bay. However, not too late to make changes. This will be a 3,900 sf custom home with 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, specifically designed to capture the waterfront features. The home includes a third floor balcony/loft providing sunsets over the Bay every night accessible from the Master bedroom and bonus room; a large balcony on the second floor/first floor of living with access from the kitchen/living room/dining room overlooking the pool and canal; and a 1,000 sf covered ground level patio behind the garages with an outdoor kitchen that opens up to the backyard leading to the a pool, dock and boat lift. This home will have all high-end appliances, cabinets, fixtures and wi-fi
connectivity with 5 star energy rating. This not a cookie cutter home like many other developers offer. If you get in early, you can move the budget around however you like, nothing is extra unless it costs the builder extra. To note: the same Developer has recently built 4835 W Bay Villa on the other side of canal which can be used as showroom/model. The inventory of new construction homes for sale in South Tampa on saltwater canals under $3,000,000 is three (3), and this Developer owns all three. The canal is also set to be dredged before completion date (proof is available upon request). Home will be completed by April, 2019.
- Elementary School: Anderson-HB
- Middle School: Madison-HB
- High School: Robinson-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Lighting, Salt Water
- Spa Features: In Ground, Other
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full, Canal
- Water Name: SOUTH TAMPA SALTWATER CANAL
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 72
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Lift, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 5 Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Loft, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Custom, Patio
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Other
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, Energy Monitoring System, Roof, Thermostat, Water Heater, Windows
- Building Sqft: 5000
Available now at $1,495,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Split Garage, Under Building
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 7920
- Lot Dim: 72/110
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 14
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Level/Flat, Street Dead-End
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Hurricane Insur. Deduction Qual., Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Condo Floor Number: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Num Pets: 10+
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$1,756,985 (17.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $383/sqft,
which is 5.6% less than similar homes
in the 33629 zip code.
5004 W Euclid Ave Tampa FL 33629
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5004 W Euclid Ave
For Sale Near: 5004 W Euclid Ave
- Approx Payment:$7,273*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Paci Realty Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3203632) located at 5004 W Euclid Ave Tampa FL 33629, call: 813-452-4096
5004 W Euclid Ave, Tampa FL is a single family home of 3900 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,495,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable home for sale at 4010 W El Prado Blvd in Tampa is listed at $887,500.
This home on 5004 W Euclid Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Picadilly, The Alagon On Bayshore and West Hyde Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3203632 has been posted on this site since 10/15/2019 (102 days ago).