5008 Savona Run Lakewood Ranch FL 34211 MLS S5037653
Less Photos /\
5008 Savona Run
Home Description: 5008 Savona Run
Located in Lakewood Ranch FL, the # 1 Best-Selling Multi-Generational Master Planned community in the US, Esplanade Golf and Country Club is the premier Maintenance-Free, Active Resort Lifestyle in a beautiful Tuscan inspired Gated community. Situated within a short distance between the Amenity Center and Tennis/Golf ProShop, Wellness & Culinary Center, this gorgeous 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, plus Den Villa style, Single Family Home includes over $100K in upgrades and shows like a model home! Picture yourself starting your day picking up fresh fruits or vegetables from your own home garden in an oversized extended lanai which backs into a landscaped berm for privacy and where you can hear the symphony of the singing birds. The Lanai comes equipped with a rough-in for your future dream summer kitchen. This open floor plan incorporates many Functionality upgrades such as a built in home office unit with an added drop down feature to form an L-shaped desk. When hosting overnight guests, you can transform your home office into a beautiful guest room in minutes by folding up the drop down desk and utilizing the built in Murphy bed. Other functionality upgrades include a Four feet extension to the garage length so you can park your vehicles with space left over for a work table or additional storage shelves. The garage also includes a water softener loop where you can install a whole house water filtration system with ease. The covered lanai is equipped with roll down Polyvinyl carbonate roll down hurricane screen shutters to ease storm preparations. The master bedroom windows have an accordion style Aluminium storm shutters. The master bathroom has been upgraded to a deluxe option which includes an oversized walk-in shower with a dual shower head and large Garden style bath tub to melt away the stress of the day! All the closets have been custom built. The stunningly beautiful floor tiles are Brazilian XL Weathered Wood Plank Porcelain. The kitchen has many upgrades which include a premium granite counter top with custom backsplash, 42” solid wood high-end cabinetry with lighting features above and below the cabinets. Stainless steel appliances which include a double oven Gas stove and a Large French door refrigerator with dual drawer and a brand new high end quiet dishwasher. Premium Hunter Douglas blinds throughout. The house exterior has been fully repainted in July of this year. Just a short drive to some of the top-rated Beaches in the US, Sarasota International Airport, and one hour away from Tampa International Airport, and metropolitan area.
- Address: 5008 Savona Run
- Levels: One
- City: Lakewood Ranch
- Zip: 34211
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Maintenance, Pickleball Court(s), Playground, Pool, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Trails, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Gullett Elementary
- Middle School: Dr Mona Jain Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Bathroom 3 Features: Other Specify In Remarks, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Other Specify In Remarks
- Den Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Desk Built-In, Other Specify In Remarks
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granite Counters, Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Other Specify In Remarks, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 2507
Available now at $409,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Natural Gas
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6556
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 186
- HOA Fees: $321 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $321
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Near Golf Course
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,224
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Number Limit
- Pet Restrictions: Manatee County Leash laws apply. Please see HOA docs for restrictions.
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$466,868 (13.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $213/sqft,
which is 78.1% less than similar homes
in the 34211 zip code.
5008 Savona Run Lakewood Ranch FL 34211
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5008 Savona Run
For Sale Near: 5008 Savona Run
- Approx Payment:$1,994*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Mi Casita Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# S5037653) located at 5008 Savona Run Lakewood Ranch FL 34211, call: 813-452-4165
5008 Savona Run, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 1926 sqft and
is currently priced at $409,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2014.
A comparable home for sale at 12610 Deep Blue Pl in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $359,000.
This home on 5008 Savona Run has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Rosedale Highlands, Rosedale and Rosedale 8 Westbury Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS S5037653 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (8 days ago).