5013 W San Miguel St Tampa FL 33629 MLS T3268429
Less Photos /\
5013 W San Miguel St
Home Description: 5013 W San Miguel St
Incredible waterfront pool home with spectacular open bay views! Built by Don Hughes and framed by mature specimen palms. Freshly painted on the interior, the home boasts beautiful finishes with extensive crown moldings,7" baseboards, high ceilings, and architectural details throughout. The formal areas flank the entryway with a gas burning fireplace in the living room. Polished travertine floors add to the light and spacious feeling of the downstairs. Perfect for entertaining, the chef's kitchen offers a wrap around breakfast bar, informal dining area, center island w/ veggie sink, 6 burner gas cooktop w/ double ovens, butler's pantry and a large walk in pantry. The kitchen overlooks the family room with French doors leading out to the covered terraces with views of the heated saltwater pool/ spa and water. Adjacent to the family room is a game/bonus room with built-ins and a wet bar with seating. Downstairs you will also find the 6th bedroom that was previously used as a gym and a full bathroom that serves as a pool bath plus a half bath. If wine is your choice of beverage, the climatized wine room is just the ticket! Upstairs there is a beautiful hallway with wood floors and wainscotting leading to the 5 additional bedrooms. There are 2 ensuite bedrooms and an additional 2 bedrooms with a jack & jill bathroom w/ separate vanity areas. The master suite is spacious with wood floors, double crown molding, trey ceilings and a sitting area. The master bathroom has 2 walk-in closets separate vanities, jetted tub and a large shower with a rain head. French doors lead out to a gorgeous covered veranda with views of the open bay and canal- perfect for relaxing after a long day! The backyard is a private oasis with mature landscaping and a fire pit with built-in bench seating. The 2 story deck has decorative wrought iron stairs and railings with endless views of Tampa Bay. Boat and fish from your covered private dock with a boat lift, 2 jet ski lifts, water, and lights.
- Elementary School: Dale Mabry Elementary-HB
- Middle School: Coleman-HB
- High School: Plant-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Spa Features: Above Ground
- Water View: Canal
- Water Name: OLD TAMPA BAY
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 75
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Other, Travertine, Wood
- Bonus Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Wet Bar
- Master Bedroom Features: Dual Sinks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Other, Tile
- Building Sqft: 9142
Available now at $3,599,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9848
- Lot Dim: 75x130
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 8
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, In County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$2,967,454 (17.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $562/sqft,
which is 18.1% less than similar homes
in the 33629 zip code.
5013 W San Miguel St Tampa FL 33629
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5013 W San Miguel St
- Approx Payment:$17,508*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3268429) located at 5013 W San Miguel St Tampa FL 33629, call: 813-452-4096
5013 W San Miguel St, Tampa FL is a single family home of 6399 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,599,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2008.
A comparable home for sale at 2101 N Dundee St in Tampa is listed at $1,799,000.
This home on 5013 W San Miguel St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Golf View Park, Sunset Park Isles and Beach Park Isle are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3268429 has been posted on this site since 10/2/2020 (21 days ago).