5020 Swift Rd Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4507414
Less Photos /\
5020 Swift Rd
Home Description: 5020 Swift Rd
This money making property is located minutes from world famous Siesta Beach and Gulf Gate Village with easy access to I-75. It has four units...a single family home and a triplex. All units are currently rented with long term tenants. The single family home is a two bedroom, two bath with office/den and private laundry and a large one car garage, plus plenty of parking and a fenced back yard. The 3 units in the triplex are each large one bedroom, one bath with eat-in kitchens, and a living room. Two units have an additional office/den and screened back porches. A quaint meandering walkway connects each of the triplex unit's back door with a community laundry shared by the triplex tenants. Each unit has their own electric meter, with a 5th electric meter and panel for the owner. Water is supplied by a very desirable 180’ deep concrete-encased public service well owned by the property. County water is also available at the street. The property is connected to county sewer. There is an additional older fully functional well on the property that could be used for irrigation. This property would be a great Airbnb/VRBO/Seasonal rental and is historically 100% rented annually with a waiting list of potential renters. Buildings are well maintained, with recently painted exteriors, a new roof on the single family home in 2018 and the triplex received a new roof in 2014.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Interior Features: Eat-in Kitchen,Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- Appliances: Electric Water Heater,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Linoleum
- Living Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Kitchen Features: Built-In Shelving
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace,Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3589
Available now at $699,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Off Street,Oversized
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 15204.00
- Lot Dim: 131X115X131X116
- Lot Acres: 0.3400
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 12
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Location: Corner Lot,In County,Paved,Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,977,317 (182.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $195/sqft,
which is 83.0% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
5020 Swift Rd Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5020 Swift Rd
- Approx Payment:$3,400*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of FINE PROPERTIES.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4507414) located at 5020 Swift Rd Sarasota FL 34231, call: (813) 223-3366
5020 Swift Rd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3589 sqft and
is currently priced at $699,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4808 Peregrine Point W Cir in Sarasota is listed at $1,600,000.
This home on 5020 Swift Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Southpointe Shores, Esplanade By Siesta Key and Landings Treehouse are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4507414 has been posted on this site since 7/20/2021 (16 days ago).