5021 Brywill Cir Sarasota FL 34234 MLS A4456544
Less Photos /\
5021 Brywill Cir
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 5021 Brywill Cir
Picture yourself in a historic grand estate home, remarkably refined with contemporary luxuries & amenities. The Juliar House, built by a member of the Ringling family, embraces authenticity of design in a location only a stone’s throw from The Ringling Museum, the pillar of Sarasota’s arts & culture. Offering five bedrooms, this magnificent home is set amidst lush & tropical gardens. Updated to perfection by builder Pat Ball & architect Greg Hall, a step inside the entry hall provides a sense of grandeur only imagined in an earlier era. Prepare dinner for family & guests in the gourmet kitchen with Subzero fridge & Wolf gas range. Serve with style in the formal dining room. Infused with character, a multitude of rooms provide space for a variety of activities while providing comfort for your guests. The master suite is the pinnacle of luxury opening to a spa-like master bath. An elevator connects the ground floor directly with the master suite, unusual for a home built in the 1920s. Superb finishes include; hardwood floors, Cotto D'Este porcelain tile, fireplace, French doors, marble floors, fine woodwork, arch doorways, crown molding, & wainscoting. The exteriors, equally opulent, where you can dine alfresco under the magnificent ramada while the children enjoy the pool.
- Elementary School: Emma E. Booker Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Heated
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Other, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Walk-In Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Media Room
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower
- Exterior Contruction: Other, Stucco
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 7232
Available now at $2,195,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Available, Public, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 20972
- Lot Dim: 138x150x129x161
- Lot Acres: 0.48
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 4
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$3,193,500 (45.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $434/sqft,
which is 20.9% less than similar homes
in the 34234 zip code.
5021 Brywill Cir Sarasota FL 34234
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5021 Brywill Cir
- Approx Payment:$10,678*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4456544) located at 5021 Brywill Cir Sarasota FL 34234, call: 813-527-9259
5021 Brywill Cir, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 5054 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,195,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1924.
A comparable home for sale at 2141 Desoto Rd in Sarasota is listed at $549,000.
This home on 5021 Brywill Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sunnybrook, Bradford Manor and Amaryllis Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4456544 has been posted on this site since 1/15/2020 (5 days ago).