5021 Brywill Cir Sarasota FL 34234 MLS A4456544
Reduced By $210,000
last change 3/3/2020
Less Photos /\
5021 Brywill Cir
Home Description: 5021 Brywill Cir
Picture yourself in a historic grand estate home, remarkably refined with contemporary luxuries & amenities. The Juliar House, built by a member of the Ringling family, embraces authenticity of design in a location only a stone’s throw from The Ringling Museum, the pillar of Sarasota’s arts & culture. Offering five bedrooms, this magnificent home is set amidst lush & tropical gardens. Updated to perfection by builder Pat Ball & architect Greg Hall, a step inside the entry hall provides a sense of grandeur only imagined in an earlier era. Prepare dinner for family & guests in the gourmet kitchen with Subzero fridge & Wolf gas range. Serve with style in the formal dining room. Infused with character, a multitude of rooms provide space for a variety of activities while providing comfort for your guests. The master suite is the pinnacle of luxury opening to a spa-like master bath. An elevator connects the ground floor directly with the master suite, unusual for a home built in the 1920s. Superb finishes include; hardwood floors, Cotto D'Este porcelain tile, fireplace, French doors, marble floors, fine woodwork, arch doorways, crown molding, & wainscoting. The exteriors, equally opulent, where you can dine alfresco under the magnificent ramada while the children enjoy the pool.
- Elementary School: Emma E. Booker Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Heated
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Other, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Walk-In Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Media Room
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower
- Exterior Contruction: Other, Stucco
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 7232
Available now at $1,985,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Available, Public, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 20972
- Lot Dim: 138x150x129x161
- Lot Acres: 0.48
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 4
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,828,333 (42.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $393/sqft,
which is 15.7% less than similar homes
in the 34234 zip code.
5021 Brywill Cir Sarasota FL 34234
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5021 Brywill Cir
- Approx Payment:$9,656*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4456544) located at 5021 Brywill Cir Sarasota FL 34234, call: 813-527-9259
5021 Brywill Cir, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 5054 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,985,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1924.
A comparable home for sale at 929 Alameda Way in Sarasota is listed at $5,750,000.
This home on 5021 Brywill Cir has decreased in price by $210,000 and the last change was on 3/3/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Bradford Manor is a nearby neighborhood.
MLS A4456544 has been posted on this site since 1/15/2020 (176 days ago).