5030 Commonwealth Dr Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4452595
Less Photos /\
5030 Commonwealth Dr
Home Description: 5030 Commonwealth Dr
Live a life of ease in this charming Key West-style home on Siesta Key's Grand Canal. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home invites the outside in with its open floor plan featuring a Florida room and living room with sliding glass doors that lead to a wonderful covered wrap around balcony allowing you to stay cool while relaxing and enjoying your morning coffee or romantic sunsets while overlooking the water . This elevated “Old Florida Charm” home has the perfect amount of space for you and your family to enjoy Florida's idyllic lifestyle. You will want to spend as much time outside as inside. The caged pool and patio are ideal for entertaining and the hot tub offers relaxation while enjoying the privacy and peace and quiet from the fenced yard and beautiful foliage. With a 16,000 lb lift and 1300 lb davit on the expansive deck, you are minutes by boat, paddle board, jet ski or kayak to the Intracoastal Waterway and Gulf of Mexico. A new metal roof was installed in 2017. The paved driveway leads to parking for two cars plus a carport for another car and water toys and bikes.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Spa Features: Other
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 68
- Water Extras: Davits, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Thermostat, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Tile, Wood
- Bathroom 1 Features: Shower No Tub
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Master Bedroom Features: Built-In Shelving
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room
- Architectural Style: Elevated, Key West
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Other, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 3062
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9850
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 30
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Annual CDD FEE: $0
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,378,682 (66.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $445/sqft,
which is 28.8% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
5030 Commonwealth Dr Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5030 Commonwealth Dr
For Sale Near: 5030 Commonwealth Dr
- Approx Payment:$4,038*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
5030 Commonwealth Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1866 sqft and
is currently priced at $830,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1962.
A comparable home for sale at 8115 Midnight Pass Rd in Sarasota is listed at $1,110,000.
This home on 5030 Commonwealth Dr has decreased in price by $35,000 and the last change was on 1/14/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Gulf & Bay Club, Sarasota Surf And Racquet and Gulf & Bay Club Bayside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4452595 has been posted on this site since 11/29/2019 (185 days ago).