504 S Shore Dr Osprey FL 34229 MLS A4491781
Less Photos /\
504 S Shore Dr
Home Description: 504 S Shore Dr
Welcome home! Located West of the Trail in Osprey, this beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath home offering lovely panoramic water views of Blackburn Bay is situated on an oversized corner lot in the sought-after waterfront community of Sorrento Shores. Curb appeal abounds as you pull up to the circular brick paver driveway and are greeted by a grand covered portico with a beautiful glass entry door. The entry hall on the first floor features travertine stone floors with custom mosaic marble inlay and provides access to the very private 4th bedroom as well as an additional family room and office overlooking a truly impressive outdoor setting. The grand resort-like pool and spa is surrounded by elegant travertine pavers and includes wonderful features like a beach entry, in-pool table side seating and swim outs. Fully fenced, the huge backyard is very private offering multiple areas for conversation, sunning and lounging with room for the entire family as well as guests. This is outdoor entertainment at its best!! Take the stairs to the 2nd floor and be prepared to be impressed by the beautiful open views. Featuring two additional family rooms, this home is smartly designed with an open and flexible floor plan with living spaces that are connected but separate, perfect for family members’ different dynamics and activities. The kitchen makes cooking enjoyable with a great layout, pretty views, plenty of workspace on granite countertops, and cabinets and storage galore! The dining area also enjoys nice views with access to the wrap-around balcony and is open to either family room. The large master bedroom has a private balcony overlooking the bay and features his and her walk-in closets. The master bath has a double sink vanity and a separate shower and jetted bathtub. Private from the master bedroom, the two additional guest bedrooms plus full bathroom offer guests their own privacy and comfort. Not to be missed is an oversized 3-car garage with 18’ interior height and a side entry utility garage door with lots of cabinets for storage. The side-entry garage provides for an additional driveway space perfect for guest parking to accommodate extra vehicles. Sorrento Shores has a community marina with 11 boat slips (first come basis) and a kayak launch. Boat or paddle to the intracoastal waterway to enjoy some of the best fishing and scenery in the area. Minutes from either Nokomis or Siesta Key beaches, Oscar Scherer State Park, the Legacy Bike Trail, A-rated schools including Pine View, this location offers everything you would need or want. Book your private tour today!
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Laurel Nokomis Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Slip 1st Come
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway, Marina
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Travertine
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Closet Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Shade Shutter(s), Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4390
Available now at $895,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 15539
- Lot Dim: 102x150
- Lot Acres: 0.36
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 32
- HOA Fees: $85 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $7
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, FloodZone, In County, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Confirm with HOA documents
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$1,065,650 (19.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $289/sqft,
which is 4.1% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
504 S Shore Dr Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 504 S Shore Dr
For Sale Near: 504 S Shore Dr
- Approx Payment:$4,354*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Icon Premium Realty Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4491781) located at 504 S Shore Dr Osprey FL 34229, call: 813-527-9259
504 S Shore Dr, Osprey FL is a single family home of 3098 sqft and
is currently priced at $895,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 1729 S Creek Ln in Osprey is listed at $479,900.
This home on 504 S Shore Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Osprey, FL.
Southbay Yacht & Racquet Club, South Creek and Villas At Bellagio Harbor Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4491781 has been posted on this site since 2/19/2021 (7 days ago).