504 Venezia Pkwy Venice FL 34285 MLS N6109091
Less Photos /\
504 Venezia Pkwy
Home Description: 504 Venezia Pkwy
Welcome to 1926! Located on the Island of Venice, this Grand Dame is located in the Venezia Park Historic District, a collection of Mediterranean Revival style residences located on streets radiating from a central park. Many details in the home such as inlaid terracotta tile were imported from Tunisia and Spain. Venezia Park, heavily landscaped with native long-leaf pine and Australian pine and dotted with picnic tables and a playground, serves as the focal point for the neighborhood. This incredible home has three bedrooms, all located on the second floor. The master bathroom features an elegant walk-in shower, while the guest bathroom features a claw foot tub and original arched windows. A darling powder room is conveniently located on the first floor for your guests. Many original features of the home are still intact, including hardwood floors, French doors, iron balconies, arched windows, custom fireplace, barrel tile roof in 2008. The kitchen has been completely upgraded to today's modern standards, but was designed to stay in line with the vintage character of the home. High ceilings and lots of windows bring in tons of natural light. A completely fenced and landscaped backyard with room for a pool, surrounds the detached 2-car garage with air conditioned workshop space. This gorgeous home is truly one-of-a-kind and a rare gem on the Island of Venice.
- Elementary School: Venice Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Beach - Public
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Wet Bar
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Historical, Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Dog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2652
Available now at $729,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Covered, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8450
- Lot Dim: 130x65
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 2
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Historic District, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$594,542 (18.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $324/sqft,
which is 7.6% less than similar homes
in the 34285 zip code.
504 Venezia Pkwy Venice FL 34285
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 504 Venezia Pkwy
For Sale Near: 504 Venezia Pkwy
- Approx Payment:$3,551*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of West Coast Realty Of Venice.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# N6109091) located at 504 Venezia Pkwy Venice FL 34285, call: 813-527-9259
504 Venezia Pkwy, Venice FL is a single family home of 2251 sqft and
is currently priced at $729,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1926.
A comparable home for sale at 320 Parkdale Dr in Venice is listed at $414,500.
This home on 504 Venezia Pkwy has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Venice Gulf View, Venice Gardens and Venice East are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6109091 has been posted on this site since 2/14/2020 (7 days ago).