5045 Oxford Dr Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4491465
Less Photos /\
5045 Oxford Dr
Home Description: 5045 Oxford Dr
Siesta Key, waterfront home situated on two lots on the Grand Canal's main channel with deep, protected water. This complete custom remodel, unique, artistic home is surrounded by private, tropical landscaping, spacious gardens and shaded by sprawling oaks. New dock with 100’ of natural shoreline provides unlimited potential for your watercraft and total privacy for your enjoyment. Minutes by your boat to Bay, Big Pass and the Gulf. Seamless flow from indoor to outdoor living all around your home. Walls of windows allow secret garden and/or water views into every room. 8 skylights & 6 sets of French doors keep it bright and sunny. Close to all mainland amenities and North Siesta Key Bridge in a quiet, very rare Canopy Road neighborhood. Walk or bike to the #1 Siesta Key beach, village, park & ODA. This property is Lots 21 & 22, zoned RSF-2. Two homes can be built in place of this one any time in the future making this a super investment with options. This 100’ x 115’ property has spacious back and front yards and free-form pool with overflow spa, all very lush & serene with 6 unique patio areas placed around the yard for max. sun/shade/view/play. Home is sited on property to maximize views and climate orientation. 3800 sq. ft. of open concept living features 3 or 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths. Carved wood double entry doors open to grand 2-story foyer and large living & dining rm with 12’ ceilings flow to light-filled eat-in kitchen w/solid Maple cabs and custom counters/sink, Sub Zero fridge, Meile d.w. attached to relaxing family room with wood burning stone fire place, stepping out to covered lanai/pool via 12’ bi-fold French doors. 1st fl. also has ensuite guest room plus artistic 2nd full bath, laundry/mud room & private office with separate entrance. 2nd fl. features the private zen master suite that feels like a tree house with walls of glass overlooking the Grand Canal, includes 6 pc. bath with large open, walk-in shower for 2, soaking tub, private W/C & double sinks. Huge master closet/dressing room (was a full-sized br). Third br, 4th full bath, large bonus room loft (or 4th b.r.) & sunset balcony complete the 2nd fl. Extensive use of natural materials & timeless, neutral décor will suit any style. Wood, stone, antique brick, Italian porcelain floors and unique art treatments thruout enrich this entertainer’s dream. Construction is heavy-duty poured concrete walls/ceilings/floors and wood frame with mostly concrete (Hardy) board exterior. Effective age of home is 2001 based on extent of high quality renovations including replacement of all infrastructure. Irrigation well auto waters entire landscape which is easy-care with native & FL Friendly mature foliage & trees. Workshop behind attached 2 car garage & large aluminum storage shed. 1st fl is wheelchair accessible/usable. HOME WARRANTY is provided by the sellers.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Canal
- Water Name: GRAND CANAL
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 102
- Water Extras: Bridges - Fixed, Dock - Wood, Minimum Wake Zone, Riprap
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Other, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Porcelain Tile, Vinyl
- Bedroom 1 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Handicapped Accessible, Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Bar, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Utility Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Wood Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4400
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 13601
- Lot Dim: 104X115X100X110
- Lot Acres: 0.31
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 21,22
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Street Paved
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,336,514 (37.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $447/sqft,
which is 39.8% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
5045 Oxford Dr Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5045 Oxford Dr
For Sale Near: 5045 Oxford Dr
- Approx Payment:$8,265*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
5045 Oxford Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3800 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,699,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1950.
A comparable home for sale at 4851 Primrose Path in Sarasota is listed at $1,399,000.
This home on 5045 Oxford Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Siesta Isles, Sarasota Beach and Sara Sands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4491465 has been posted on this site since 2/19/2021 (8 days ago).