5072 Higel Ave Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4439842
Reduced By $25,000
last change 11/7/2019
Less Photos /\
5072 Higel Ave
Home Description: 5072 Higel Ave
BACK ON MARKET. BUYER FINANCING FELL THROUGH. Awake to beautiful water views and end your day with gorgeous sunsets. Alluring natural light fills this updated and spacious 4 bedroom 3.5 bathroom house that has water views throughout. The open layout is ideal for entertaining; yet you can retire to the roomy sitting area in the master suite that could also serve as an office or additional tv area. Renovation completed in 2019 features a newly constructed master suite and master bathroom highlighted by heated floors, a palatial shower with 3 shower heads and bench, and a built-in makeup area. The open kitchen has new appliances and plantation shutters have been added throughout the entire home. The dining area looks over the water and has a new custom buffet with ample storage and a bar area complete with a wine refrigerator, beverage refrigerator, ice maker, tons of shelf storage, and two refrigerated beverage drawers; all perfectly hidden behind beautiful cabinetry. The wine enthusiast will be in awe of the cleverly designed 80+ square foot wine cellar with a brand new independent climate control system. You are a short walk away from the Siesta Key village, but with a home like this, why would you ever leave? A 10 minute boat ride from your private dock will have you in the ICW. Call for a tour and move in right away.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 92
- Water Extras: Bridges - Fixed, Davits, Dock - Wood, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Laminate, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Walk-In Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
Available now at $1,175,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fiber Optics, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 14986
- Lot Acres: 0.34
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 8
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,067,438 (76.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $370/sqft,
which is 41.8% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
5072 Higel Ave Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5072 Higel Ave
For Sale Near: 5072 Higel Ave
- Approx Payment:$5,716*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Tropical Sands.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4439842) located at 5072 Higel Ave Sarasota FL 34242, call: 813-527-9259
5072 Higel Ave, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3178 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,175,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1959.
A comparable home for sale at 246 Garden Ln in Sarasota is listed at $1,200,000.
This home on 5072 Higel Ave has decreased in price by $25,000 and the last change was on 11/7/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Gulf & Bay Club, Sarasota Surf And Racquet and Sarasota Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4439842 has been posted on this site since 6/27/2019 (342 days ago).