510 Chipping Ln Longboat Key FL 34228 MLS A4552847
Less Photos /\
510 Chipping Ln
Home Description: 510 Chipping Ln
Opportunities abound in an exceptional location with this vintage Country Club Shores property, perfectly set on the coveted southern end of tropically elegant Longboat Key. Delight in the options to update the existing 3BR pool home to your taste, to build anew on this esteemed lot to realize your complete vision for luxury waterfront living or to simply continue taking advantage of the rental income of this gorgeous vacation destination. The master suite is both spacious and comfortable, with gorgeous wood floors, access to the lanai and a beautiful master bath with dual vanities. Savor sundrenched afternoons and cocktails poolside in the expansive, screened pool area, or for the boater, enjoy easy, quick access to Sarasota Bay and the Gulf of Mexico from your private dock. An established, intimate community, Country Club Shores is one of the most sought-after locations on Longboat Key with waterfront properties and deeded beach access. All the world-class boutiques and restaurants of St. Armands Circle are nearby, and the cultural attractions, shopping and dining venues of downtown Sarasota are just a short drive away.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Deck,Gunite,In Ground
- Water View: Canal
- Water Name: SARASOTA BAY
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 100
- Water Extras: Dock - Open,Sailboat Water,Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Beach - Public,Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile,Wood
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Lighting,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Cement Siding,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Concrete,Tile
- Building Sqft: 2857
Available now at $1,695,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||25x15||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Dining Room||14x12||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bedroom 3||12x11||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Lot Sqft: 11247.00
- Lot Dim: 100x112
- Lot Acres: 0.2600
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 9
- HOA Fees: $100 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $8
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County,Landscaped,Near Golf Course,Near Marina,Near Public Transit,Paved,Sidewalk,Street Dead-End
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 941-383-6411
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Longboat Key home in this zip code is
$2,496,083 (47.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $902/sqft,
which is 16.3% less than similar homes
in the 34228 zip code.
510 Chipping Ln Longboat Key FL 34228
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 510 Chipping Ln
- Approx Payment:$8,246*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4552847) located at 510 Chipping Ln Longboat Key FL 34228, call: 813-527-9259
510 Chipping Ln, Longboat Key FL is a single family home of 1880 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,695,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3342 Gulf Of Mexico Dr in Longboat Key is listed at $2,898,000.
This home on 510 Chipping Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Longboat Key, FL.
Tangerine Bay Club, Sunset Beach and Marina Bay are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4552847 has been posted on this site since 11/22/2022 (15 days ago).