5110 96Th Ter N Pinellas Park FL 33782 MLS U8122079
Less Photos /\
5110 96Th Ter N
Home Description: 5110 96Th Ter N
Amazing LAKEFRONT VIEW! Welcome to this move-in ready, block home that has been meticulously maintained with many recent improvements. Pride of homeownership shows from the curb all the way through ! The home features an open concept floor plan- very spacious dining / kitchen area, split bedrooms and lots of natural daylight. Enjoy the peaceful lakeview from the expansive ( measures 11 x 25), screened and recently tiled porch that is perfect for family entertainment. Recent enhancements include newer roof (2019), water heater (2019), newly added private DOCK so you can enjoy fishing, park your small boats, kayaks, and paddle boats. Additional living space with its own split AC , the addition could be used as a studio or mother-in-law suite (sq. footage not included in the total living area). The backyard features newly added outdoor sink, plumbing, pavers and concrete. Irrigation water for your sprinkler system , so save money on the water bill! Plenty of carport space (bring your boat or RV ), a lot of storage space as the home offers a workshop and storage room. It is truly a hidden gem and close to US19, to I-275 for Tampa commuters and about 30 mins away from the beaches.
- Elementary School: Pinellas Central Elem-PN
- Middle School: Pinellas Park Middle-PN
- High School: Pinellas Park High-PN
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 63
- Water Extras: Dock - Open, Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom
- Appliances: Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1731
Available now at $399,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Guest, Oversized, RV Carport
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 4
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Sqft: 7845
- Lot Acres: 0.18
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 9
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Pinellas Park home in this zip code is
$290,762 (27.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $286/sqft,
which is 21.1% less than similar homes
in the 33782 zip code.
5110 96Th Ter N Pinellas Park FL 33782
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5110 96Th Ter N
For Sale Near: 5110 96Th Ter N
- Approx Payment:$1,941*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8122079) located at 5110 96Th Ter N Pinellas Park FL 33782, call: 813-452-4250
5110 96Th Ter N, Pinellas Park FL is a single family home of 1394 sqft and
is currently priced at $399,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 6029 99Th Ave N in Pinellas Park is listed at $215,000.
This home on 5110 96Th Ter N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Pinellas Park, FL.
Autumn Run, Sprague Spencer and Northfield Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8122079 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2021 (11 days ago).