5120 Marina Way # 15004 Tampa FL 33611 MLS T3452285
Reduced By $450,000
last change 11/11/2023
Less Photos /\
5120 Marina Way # 15004
Home Description: 5120 Marina Way # 15004
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Welcome to your own private oasis at the beautifully constructed Marina Pointe. The first Earhart unit is available for resale! This stunning 3-bedroom (with a 4th bedroom option), 3.5 bathroom condo is truly a sight to behold with incredible waterfront, downtown St Petersburg, and South Tampa views that will take your breath away. From the moment you step inside from your private elevator to your spacious unit, you'll be greeted by an abundance of natural light from the floor-to-ceiling hurricane-rated windows and sliding glass doors. A sense of airy contemporary sophistication that's unmatched anywhere else. This condo's high-end finishes are second to none, with elegant waterfall-edge quartz countertops, soft close drawers, gorgeous European-style birch cabinetry, and top-of-the-line Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances. Cook up a storm on the induction stovetop or simply relax and entertain your guests in style with the help from the magnificent 524 sq/ft terrace space, along with two beautiful luxury guest suites available to owners on a reservation basis. The owner has pre-wired for smart shades, so all you have to do is put your personal touches in place. This unit comes complete with two dedicated parking places and a storage locker to keep your belongings safe and secure. Whether you're looking for a serene vacation home or a peaceful year-round residence, this condo will surely exceed your expectations. Westshore Marina District boasts some of the area's best retail and culinary experiences, and Downtown Tampa, Tampa International Airport, and Downtown St Petersburg are all a short distance away. Marina Pointe East has an array of luxury community amenities. Every day you have the opportunity to take in the amazing views of Old Tampa Bay from your private residence or the 5th-floor amenity deck. Featuring a year-round heated resort-style pool and spa, bocce court, and outdoor grilling stations. The secured off-leash dog park is perfect for pet owners, while those who are health conscious can enjoy a state-of-the-art fitness center, virtual indoor golf simulator, an outdoor yoga area with a zen garden, and a private massage studio are available. Step outside and walk to your own private marina, where boat slips may be available to own or rent. Come and see this stunning waterfront gem for yourself today!
- Address: 5120 Marina Way # 15004
- Unit Num: 15004
- Levels: One
- City: Tampa
- Zip: 33611
- County: Hillsborough
- Subdivision: Marina Pointe East Condominium
- Community Features: Boat Ramp,Buyer Approval Required,Clubhouse,Community Mailbox,Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Pool,Sidewalks,Water Access,Waterfront
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: OLD TAMPA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor,Marina
- Water Feet: 200
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite,Dock - Slip 1st Come,Dock w/Electric,Dock w/Water Supply,No Wake Zone,Sailboat Water,Seawall - Concrete,Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Eat-in Kitchen,Elevator,High Ceilings,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Kitchen Features: Island,Stone Counters
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Great Room,Inside Utility,Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Kitchen,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Membrane
- Building Sqft: 3566
Available now at $2,750,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||19x25||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Bedroom 2||12x12||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Bedroom 1||16x13||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Primary Bedroom||18x23||First||Porcelain Tile|
- Attached Garage: False
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Assigned,On Street,Under Building
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 0.00
- Lot Acres: 0.0000
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 1
- HOA/Community Assoc: None
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: High Rise
- Location: City Limits,FloodZone,In County,Near Marina,Paved,Private,Sidewalk
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,938
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes,Escrow Reserves Fund,Guard - 24 Hour,Insurance,Internet,Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Structure,Management,Pool,Recreational Facilities,Security,Sewer,Trash,Water
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $2,537
- Building Num Floors: 17
- Building Name Number: MARINA POINTE EAST
- Condo Floor Number: 15+
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions,Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Owners are permitted to keep up to two pets with no weight restrictions in a Unit, or up to three
pets with a combined weight not exceeding 175 pounds in a Unit. Please verify any other pet
restrictions with the association.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
- Max Pet Weight: 175
- : 727-642-6621
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Tampa condo in this zip code is
$868,802 (68.4% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $904/sqft,
which is 53.9% less than similar condos
in the 33611 zip code.
5120 Marina Way # 15004 Tampa FL 33611
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5120 Marina Way # 15004
For Sale Near: 5120 Marina Way # 15004
- Approx Payment:$13,378*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of ENGEL & VOLKERS SOUTH TAMPA.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3452285) located at 5120 Marina Way # 15004 Tampa FL 33611, call: 813-452-4096
5120 Marina Way # 15004, Tampa FL is a condo of 3042 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,750,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 4873 W Flamingo Rd # 7 in Tampa is listed at $749,900.
This condo on 5120 Marina Way # 15004 has decreased in price by $450,000 and the last change was on 11/11/2023.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Boulevard Heights, Lynwood and Greggs Sub Of Blocks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3452285 has been posted on this site since 6/15/2023 (169 days ago).