5120 Windward Ave Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4460039
Less Photos /\
5120 Windward Ave
Home Description: 5120 Windward Ave
Experience island living in this beautiful canal-front 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath plus office/den home on a quiet street with a cul-de-sac just a breath away from world renowned Siesta Key beach. Boaters and fisherman will delight in the deep-water access from the Siesta Key location. Framed by lush tropical landscape, the paver drive leads to a tile stairway and welcoming double-door entrance that opens to windows galore, high ceilings and neutral tones that create an ambiance of spacious elegance. The open kitchen design affords easy entertaining and accessibility to the family room, breakfast nook and pool deck. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, solid counter tops, a beautiful backsplash, glass-front cabinets and walk-in pantry. The bright and airy master suite boasts walk-in closet and a master bath with a shower, separate bath tub and dual sinks. The patio design encourages entertaining, with a thoughtful layout for family and friends to enjoy both privacy and convenient access to the caged pool, spa and expansive paver brick pool area, outdoor shower and a grill area. Only steps away you're greeted with a view of the peaceful fenced backyard and layered landscaping that serves as backdrop that overlooks the canal with a dock and boat lift. Enjoy over 100 ft. of water frontage ideal for a fishing boat and easy access to Roberts Bay and the Gulf.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 108
- Water Extras: Dock - Concrete, Lift, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Family Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Walk-In Pantry
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3716
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 14601
- Lot Acres: 0.34
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 9
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, In County, Street Dead-End
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,234,257 (3.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $455/sqft,
which is 17.6% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
5120 Windward Ave Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5120 Windward Ave
For Sale Near: 5120 Windward Ave
- Approx Payment:$5,813*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
5120 Windward Ave, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2624 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,195,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1996.
A comparable home for sale at 3800 Flamingo Ave in Sarasota is listed at $1,340,000.
This home on 5120 Windward Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sarasota Beach, Tortuga and Gulf & Bay Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4460039 has been posted on this site since 2/14/2020 (7 days ago).