5121 Admiral Pointe Dr Apollo Beach FL 33572 MLS T3277046
Reduced By $5,100
last change 11/22/2020
Less Photos /\
5121 Admiral Pointe Dr
Home Description: 5121 Admiral Pointe Dr
IMMACULATE and EXCEPTIONAL opportunity to purchase this home in LIKE NEW condition!! The IRVING II is a modern split floorplan offering oodles of upgrades to benefit you with this worry free home! The home is nestled in a Gated Community adjoining to MIRABAY and a charming neighborhood along with its own PRIVATE POOL in this community. Offering 3 good sized Bedrooms and TWO Bathrooms and 2 Car Garage PLUS an EXTENDED Screened Lanai with ceiling fans for additional outdoor entertaining. Owner has added NEW SOD around entire back area of NEW LANAI. From the Rocking Chair front Porch you are greeted with a 7 ft LEAD GLAZED GLASS front doorway (Ring Doorbell can remain) into the long PORCELAIN tiled Foyer with views direct to the Lanai. To your right are the 2 Hall Bedrooms and Hall Bathroom. The Open Floor Plan provides a Formal DINING ROOM with Tray Ceiling and a Ceiling Fan and views towards the mini Vestibule and access to the Laundry Room. ALL the windows are DOUBLE HUNG paned GLASS. The KITCHEN offers Granite Counters and large CENTER ISLAND with a FULL compliment of STAINLESS STEEL Appliances, including FRENCH SIDE by SIDE Refrigerator. The full 42 inch CABINETS offer Crown MOLDING to the TOP and Base of the ESPRESSO CABINETS, PLUS RECESS CABINET LIGHTS. DROP CAFE Pendant Lights are above CENTER ISLAND. NEXT to the KITCHEN is the Breakfast Dinette with double aspect window views. The Main LIVING ROOM provides a Ceiling Fan and Tray Ceilings for extra character to the room. The home does enjoy TRIPLE SLIDERS offering easy access to the EXTENDED 24ft X 18 FT Screened LANAI with CEILING FAN for PRIVATE Relaxation and Barbecues! At the back of the home you have access to The MASTER SUITE. The BEDROOM accommodates a King Size bed with ease and offers double aspect views and a Tray Ceiling plus Ceiling Fan. En-Suite is the Master Bathroom with DOUBLE VANITIES and SEPARATE SHOWER and SEPARATE TOILET ROOM. Beyond there is the deep Closet 10ft x 8ft. Other items to be aware of is the home enjoys GAS Appliances and a TANKLESS WATER HEATER> Storage racks in Garage remain. Storm Shutters in Garage gain reduction on insurance and FLOOD Insurance is lower due to being an Elevated PREFERRED location. SPRINKLER SYSTEM IS AROUND ENTIRE HOUSE. RAIN GUTTERS to the back of home. BENEFITS of living at Admiral Pointe is you have FULL ACCESS to the main complex lifestyle offered by MIRABAY without the hustle and bustle. INCLUDING 2 POOLS SPA, WATERSLIDE for the kids and grown up kids maybe? FITNESS CENTER, CLUB HOUSE, CAFE, VOLLEYBALL and TENNIS COURTS, ACCESS to the GULF of MEXICO, CANOEING, KAYAKING. There is also (normally) amazing Social Events for young and old alike. Location wise you are 8 minutes to I75. 30 Mins to Skyway and St. Petersburg beaches Madeira/ST. Pete Beach/Treasure Island etc. 40 mins south to Sarasota and St Armand's Circle Lido Beach, Anna Maria Island and 30 mins north to Downtown Tampa and or Brandon. Ellenton Outlet Mall 25 mins south. OODLES of things to do or just relax but this location is the center of everything.
- Elementary School: Apollo Beach-HB
- Middle School: Shields-HB
- High School: Lennard-HB
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Porcelain Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Cooking Island, Granite Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Granite Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2791
Available now at $299,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Off Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6900
- Lot Dim: 60x115
- Lot Acres: 0.16
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 29
- HOA Fees: $140 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $11
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $3,696
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions
- Pet Restrictions: CONTACT HOA.
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Apollo Beach home in this zip code is
$444,701 (48.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $151/sqft,
which is 40.8% less than similar homes
in the 33572 zip code.
5121 Admiral Pointe Dr Apollo Beach FL 33572
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5121 Admiral Pointe Dr
For Sale Near: 5121 Admiral Pointe Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,519*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Realty Unlimited.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3277046) located at 5121 Admiral Pointe Dr Apollo Beach FL 33572, call: 813-452-4096
5121 Admiral Pointe Dr, Apollo Beach FL is a single family home of 1989 sqft and
is currently priced at $299,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2017.
A comparable home for sale at 721 Winterside Dr in Apollo Beach is listed at $306,300.
This home on 5121 Admiral Pointe Dr has decreased in price by $5,100 and the last change was on 11/22/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Apollo Beach, FL.
Braemar, Southshore Falls and Covington Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3277046 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (9 days ago).