5131 Jungle Plum Rd Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4564288
Less Photos /\
5131 Jungle Plum Rd
Home Description: 5131 Jungle Plum Rd
A COVETED ADDRESS… opportunities to live in this exclusive enclave are rare.
Welcome to Hidden Harbor on Siesta Key, this home is situated in an exclusive quartet of properties that all have amazing water views. This stately residence is situated on .76 acre with incredible landscaped gardens and framed by 150 linear feet of water frontage. Owners of this estate enjoy the peace and tranquility that comes with complete privacy. For the boating enthusiast this property enjoys deep water access with two boat lifts and a floating dock giving easy access for kayaking and paddle boarding. You may be joined by Dolphins and Manatees, as they swim up close to this magnificent waterfront abode.
All inspiring remodeling has created a truly contemporary feel with open living spaces, soaring ceilings, a dream kitchen and panoramic views which can be enjoyed from nearly every room. The primary suite offers amazing water views, dual bathrooms, soaking tub and a walk-in shower - all creating a truly spa like environment. You will enjoy over 6,300 sq ft of interior living space including 5 Bedrooms, and 6 baths. Additionally, oversized lanais leading from both the living and bedroom areas create the perfect indoor/outdoor atmosphere. Additional noteworthy amenities include a 3 car garage, generator, 500 gallon salt water aquarium, media room or 6th bedroom ensuite, whole house water filtration system and much more. This trophy property with generous dimensions offers the buyer exceptional value and an opportunity to be part of the exclusive quartet.
- Address: 5131 Jungle Plum Rd
- Levels: Two
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34242
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence,Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Infinity,Lighting,Other
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full,Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: ROBERTS BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 150
- Water Extras: Davits,Dock - Composite,Dock w/Electric,Dock w/Water Supply,Lift,Sailboat Water,Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Central Vaccum,Coffered Ceiling(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Ice Maker,Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Filtration System,Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Wood
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Island,Walk-In Pantry
- Media Room Features: Wet Bar
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Elevated,Florida
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Private Mailbox,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Cement Siding,Stucco
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 9589
Available now at $9,980,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Zoned
- Heating: Central,Electric,Propane
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Fire Hydrant,Propane,Public,Sprinkler Well,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 33168.00
- Lot Acres: 0.7600
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 28
- HOA Fees: $2,300 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $192
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,Level,Private,Street Brick
- Maintenance Includes: Management,Private Road
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: As per Association Rules & Regulations
- : 941-383-7591
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$13,805,998 (38.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $1,567/sqft,
which is 11.5% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
5131 Jungle Plum Rd Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5131 Jungle Plum Rd
- Approx Payment:$48,549*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4564288) located at 5131 Jungle Plum Rd Sarasota FL 34242, call: 813-527-9259
5131 Jungle Plum Rd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 6369 sqft and
is currently priced at $9,980,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 661 Beach Rd # A&B in Sarasota is listed at $5,999,990.
This home on 5131 Jungle Plum Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sanderling Club, Siesta Key and Mira Mar Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4564288 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2023 (4 days ago).